shape
carat
color
clarity

New Montana Sapphire ring

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased this lovely 5mm blue Montana sapphire from BlazenGems. It is heated and has a very nice blue color which is a little hard to capture on camera. The setting is 14k white gold from Ivy and Rose vintage and is a custom design based off one of their originals. The sapphire was heavily discounted becuase of a slight whit inclusion on the edges of stone, but was easily able to be covered up by a prong.

sap.jpg
sap3.jpg sap2.jpg

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! That is a cool setting!

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ohh thats lovely! Did you have Ivy and rose set it for you? How was your experience?

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohh thats lovely! Did you have Ivy and rose set it for you? How was your experience?
Hi. Thanks. Yes I did in fact most of my settings are from them/(mydiamond zone) whiCh is what they use to be. They are very responsive and had this ring made and shipped to me within 2 weeks. Most of the stones I send to them to be set are around 2 weeks or less, unless a problem arises.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY!! Congrats on a great match between the setting and the stone

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just checked out Ivy and Rose’s website. Their settings are just gorgeous! Were all of yours semi-mounts or were some custom?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and the setting gives you nice finger coverage. :love:

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just checked out Ivy and Rose’s website. Their settings are just gorgeous! Were all of yours semi-mounts or were some custom?
Hi. Most were semi mounts and 2 were Custom mainly to fit my stone if my stone was to small for the original semi mount.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi. Most were semi mounts and 2 were Custom mainly to fit my stone if my stone was to small for the original semi mount.
Thanks! You must be thrilled with how your sapphire ring turned out!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful and unique! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results