shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your nether regions!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I'm about to do a halo solitaire with DK. And I'd like the underside of my ring to be particularly beautiful and elegant.

If you have a ring - particularly a halo, but any ring would work - with a beautiful 'underside', could you pls share it here? I'm looking for ideas. Here's a photo of the ring from DK's instagram I'm using as an inspiration pic. The shank will have a matte finish and I want no diamonds apart from the halo and the center stone. I'm specifically looking only for ideas for the underside of the head.

Thanks for your help! Halo solitaire_a.jpg

Does this ring belong to a PSer? It's a STUNNER!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My halo/split shank Prehnite ring. Gallery hearts....terrible picture of a gorgeous ring waaaawah prehnite hearts.jpg

Thank you for including this.
I've never seen it from below before- but your ring is one of my all time favorites here! Gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for including this.
I've never seen it from below before- but your ring is one of my all time favorites here! Gorgeous!

Really? You made my DAY! Thank you!:)) Thank you very much.

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool. Like some secret code underneath there @Bluegemz !

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool. Like some secret code underneath there @Bluegemz !
Lol, it’s nice knowing that it’s well done and finely made, even where others don’t see it. Maybe that’s a little like having pretty lingerie! Just knowing it’s there is a nice feeling. Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My halo/split shank Prehnite ring. Gallery hearts....terrible picture of a gorgeous ring waaaawah

This looks beautiful! Is there a thread for it somewhere? Lovely gallery!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The undergallery on one of my star sapphire rings.

BLuegemz - that's a beauty! Can I ask who made it? I LOVE that gallery!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful. I love the attention to detail on these rings. It shows that custom rings really go above and beyond.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BLuegemz - that's a beauty! Can I ask who made it? I LOVE that gallery!!
Thank you! Unfortunately, I googled the makers initials and nothing came up. I bought this from another jeweler who had acquired it. All I can say is that person had exceptional skill and used very high quality diamonds and stones. Heavy gold. Of all my hand made rings, it’s the most perfectly made. I wonder if they may have worked for one of the big jewelry houses because of the level of workmanship.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel - your suggestions are, as ever, phenomenal! Your taste is utterly in synch with my own and I thought the pearl, in particular, has an incredibly beautiful gallery!

I posted in my thread on RT that I've decided to go with a bit of a Christmas theme, as I love that season so much. I'm utilizing a holly motif - which reflects both my name (no - my name isn't Holly, but it's a version of that) and the season I love.

Thanks so much for your help and your patience!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results