shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new Mahenge Spinel in the new "Scarlett" halo by CvB

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I previously owned a pear shaped Mahenge Spinel in a VC "Emilya" halo. While I loved it, I decided to sell it ( now owned by another PSer).
I really ended up missing It (not the pear shape) so I began searching and things just fell into place to acquire this 4.37ct red/pink this past February when Jeff White was in Tucson. He vetted it for me and made it possible to happen. It's 10.5 x 8.2 x 6.67.
I sent it to GIA for certification.

I held onto it for a bit while looking for setting ideas. I hadn't found "the one" but went ahead and sent it to Casie. We began throwing ideas around but hadn't come up with a design and things happened in her personal life, plus she was really swamped with settings more important than mine so I put mine on the back burner.
While searching through her IG page, I found an older sketch she had done for a marquise but had never made it for anyone. It caught my eye at first glance so I asked Casie to sketch it out for an oval. We had to come up the gallery and shank design because it was just the faceup design.
I think it came together quite amazingly. Casie is a true artist and her bench people do amazing work!

I had the pleasure of naming her, I chose Scarlett for a Southern Belle (Gone with the wind) and the red color of the Spinel.
I love it, the halo is so elegant, delicate and frames the Spinel like a fine quality picture frame. The milgrain is so detailed, the gallery is yummy. It sits low on the finger and is very comfortable to wear. It's a true heirloom piece

Anyone want to see it???
First are amazing photos by Casie...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love that halo design!! And the name Scarlett fits it perfectly. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:love:W!!! Breathtaking! AMAZING and SPECTACULAR and I agree. An heirloom piece! So happy for you bright ice! Please share lots more photos of this beauty and wear in health and happiness always!:appl::wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waaaaaaaaah! The stone and setting are amazing. I love love love it. You have an amazing taste in jewelry. Looking forward to see your handshots.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos a bit later, I just got it yesterday. I've got to go to work now!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring we need lots of handpics!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Caysie's instagram and I am beyond in love! :kiss2: The color of the mahenge is freaking gorgeous and the setting is so beautiful and feminine. Scarlett is the perfect name for her. I love the petal halo so much!

I can't wait to see more pics. :eek2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This literally made me gasp :love:

It is so amazingly detailed & that stone is so rich & sumptuous! I absolutely adore it & cannot wait for more pictures!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah so,so gorgeous in every way! :love::love::love: Delicious gemstone and very beautiful setting - love all the design details - I really love it! :appl:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Love the beautiful color and the ring! :appl::wavey:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swooned over this on Caysie's IG! Stunning in every detail from the exquisite color to the perfectly executed setting! Just wow!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a truly beautiful ring!!! Your stone is simply stunning, and the design you chose for the setting frames it perfectly :geek2:. Looking forward to hand shots!!!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is very pretty. Reminds me of a ring my dear mom had (which was stolen right off her hand during one of her last hospitalizations before she died) but hers was a light-ish ruby in a rose gold setting...very similar to yours. Your ring is beautiful. I love the bezel...it is gorgeous. Enjoy it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - how fabulous!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! An heirloom piece to be sure! Great choices! Post more photos, when you can, please- what a beauty. Congratulations and enjoy!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm dying!!!

It's gorgeous!!! :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing and totally worth the wait!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It is fabulous!!! Love that halo!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful Mahenge and the setting is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh! The stone is fabulous and the setting to die for! :appl:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super vivacious! I love the wonderful size, deeply luscious color and simple setting . Congratulations!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is just scrumptious!! The color of the stone reminds me of ripe raspberries and the setting is fabulous!! Congrats bright ice!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG this beautiful!!! Absolutely gorgeous. I hope we can get more pictures!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on IG and immediately saved a picture of it into my jewelry inspiration album. I adore it. Congrats on such a lovely ring! I also am so happy that a PSer owns it so we can all have the pleasure of seeing more pics :Up_to_something:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, BI!...That is a beauty!..:appl:

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Ah! I saw this on IG, and I fell in love! It is so beautiful, and I love love love the halo! I was really hoping it belonged to a PSer because I was really hoping for more photos and handshots. Congratulations on this beauty - she's a stunner!!!

Q

Queenie60

Saw this on IG - simply beautiful. Enjoy this heirloom piece for many years. Caysie's work is wonderful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results