shape
carat
color
clarity

What food are you currently addicted to?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I just finished "shift shop," which is a Beachbody program. It's 21 days long and it's HARD! There was also an eating plan to follow. Side note: If you do something for 21 days, it becomes a habit. It's true- I've lost a good amount of weight, slimmed down, gained muscle and I no longer crave crappy foods. I even went out to dinner for my birthday and could only eat 1/4 of my dinner and refined carbs taste awful to me. So I'm happy to be on the right track!

Anyway, while I was doing the eating plan, I was allowed a certain amount of low fat protein a day. I stuffed these little babies with goat cheese that was mixed with italian herbs once a day. Today I put them in my eggs (no goat cheese, just plain.) My hubby eats them on pizza. They. Are. SOOOOOOOOO. Good. You HAVE to try them!

IMG_4231.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4229 2.JPG
    IMG_4229 2.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 24
P

PierreBear

Haven't had those peppers before but they sound good! I'm a big fan of watermelon. One of the benefits of summer time!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pad see ew from two different Thai places in town. I get tofu with it. I have a terrible weakness for those wide, flat rice noodles.
Soxfan, I actually have some of those peppadews in my fridge right now! I just eat them with hummus and whatever cheese, maybe some olives, I have on hand. Maybe I'll start stuffing them! (i love the description on the label, haha!)
IMG_2944.JPG IMG_2943.JPG

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Caramel popcorn. Soooo bad.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Air popped corn, with a bit of real butter and garlic powder.
No salt.

All 3 'kids' love it too, before the additives of course.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blueberries, boring I know but I LOVE them and they are a must for breakfast with eggs and black coffee.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Dark chocolate covered almonds. Have been eating after lunch and dinner everyday for months!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freeze-dried jackfruit! Found it at our favorite Asian market.

My next best addiction (which has fewer carbs but lots of sodum) is roasted seaweed.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The Kirkland (Costco) brand protein bars, which come in a 20-pack of chocolate fudge and chocolate chip cookie dough flavors. Both are gluten free (I have celiac disease), and I've been craving protein like mad since starting Kayla Itsines' program 8 weeks ago.

Also hot sauce, always, on almost everything :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blueberries, boring I know but I LOVE them and they are a must for breakfast with eggs and black coffee.

Blueberries scrambled into the eggs or on the side?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these peppers, can't eat them any longer. Too hot. But understand the feeling. :)

I am addicted to Jujubeet, it is - of all places! - a vegetarian restaurant. I am neither a vegetarian nor a health nut. And they have raw beets, carrot hummus... With almond milk, etc. But very tasty.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Hummus... and guacamole. I make them both at home and can't get enough!!! Put them on everything :P2

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why is everything in this thread so healthy? Why no lists of processed foods and combinations like lasagna? I have been on Atkins for too long. I think my favorite food, pasta, is almost unknown to me now. When I go to Virginia and have dinner with my husband we always go to Thai restaurants and if I violate my Atkins diet, I get Drunken Noodles. That, Pad Thai and Basil Duck are probably my favorite dishes, although I like hot curries with creamy coconut sauces, too. And rice. Brown rice. But I only wish I could say I was addicted to these foods. My "go to" foods for treats are probably sea salt and black pepper peanuts and White Stilton and apricot cheese.

AGBF

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blueberries scrambled into the eggs or on the side?

On the side, although mixed into scrambled eggs sounds good too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I broke my sugar addiction almost a decade ago and I am not really addicted to any food per se. I enjoy eating air popped popcorn every night generally however and would miss it if I had to stop eating it. It is a very satisfying comfort-the crunch, the taste and just the motion I think of eating it while watching movies at home.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nuts. You are what you eat, you know... :geek2:

Hahaha and ditto. I forgot. I am nuts about nuts. :lickout:Almonds and cashews and pistachios. I eat them every morning.
Yet another thing we have in common Scandi. Being certifiably nuts about nuts...or is that just that we are cuckoo.:whistle:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Air popped corn, with a bit of real butter and garlic powder.
No salt.

All 3 'kids' love it too, before the additives of course.

Kenny, try mixing the butter with truffle oil and tossing it with the popcorn. It's SOOOO good! My kids love it.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha and ditto. I forgot. I am nuts about nuts. :lickout:Almonds and cashews and pistachios. I eat them every morning.
Yet another thing we have in common Scandi. Being certifiably nuts about nuts...or is that just that we are cuckoo.:whistle:

:lol::lol::lol: cuckoo duckoo luckooooo coocoo... ? Loco. That's it. Google translate re loco:

"crazy.
Along with five equally loco Scandinavians and a parrot, he survives on fish that literally hurl themselves on deck, meets up with a few sharks, and endures a beaching in Tahiti."

Hmmmmmmm..... :shifty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol: cuckoo duckoo luckooooo coocoo... ? Loco. That's it. Google translate re loco:

"crazy.
Along with five equally loco Scandinavians and a parrot, he survives on fish that literally hurl themselves on deck, meets up with a few sharks, and endures a beaching in Tahiti."

Hmmmmmmm..... :shifty:

Exactly.
:lol::lol::lol:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Walnuts! Apparently they're supposed to keep you satiated longer than other nuts.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Justin's almond butter packets- I love the maple syrup flavor. When I feel like a snack I just eat one of them plain, I squeeze it right out of the package.
I get them on Amazon and they even have some flavors as add on items for a little over $5.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caramel M&Ms, though I ate enough of them over the summer that I got over it.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love peppadews too!
Straight out of the jar.
Also the sugary salty spicy candy goo bits called tamarind pulparindo.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, try mixing the butter with truffle oil and tossing it with the popcorn. It's SOOOO good! My kids love it.

Uh Oh.
Sounds expensive.
Maybe Trader Joe's has that.

Thanks.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Uh Oh.
Sounds expensive.
Maybe Trader Joe's has that.

Thanks.

I believe I saw some last time I was there, Kenny! Costco tends to carry it as well. Both are cut with olive oil or another oil as opposed to being pure truffle oil (which would be very pricey), but the blends I've had are plenty flavorful and really fantastic on popcorn.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasabi peas!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results