carat
color
clarity

Bannon Out!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before the rejoicing begins
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/steve-bannon-fired-warning-shot-220120842.html
Steve Bannon says now that he has left the White House, he will go to war against President Donald Trump's enemies.

In an interview with author Joshua Green on Friday, Bannon laid out his plan: "If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America," Bannon said according to Green.

He may have left but he's no less a dangerous man. If anything, might be moreso.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes that is what I heard. He resigned, is still personally close to Trump. Said he would be much more useful on the outside than on the inside. So him leaving is a mixed blessing.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mean, no one could expect him to continue working through leprosy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a lot of truth in this. It's a very important question. The war on the middle class must stop, with greater spending on infrastructure and a social net so that people don't fall through the cracks.
I'd agree!...:appl:the war started the day Obama became prez.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1779/middle-class-dying-under-obama-aaron-bandler#
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...-and-poverty-rises-under-obama-census-report/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-economy-idUSKBN0KR0HD20150118

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I beg to disagree as I find this stance too simplistic. Reaganomics set a lot in motion which
has done plenty of damage. This trend did not just suddenly spring up in the past 8 years under Obama. This has to do with cooperate greed. Obama tried hard to set boundaries . I'm not sure what the purpose of your statement is, or how ithese examples offer insight. In the first example, they compared modern day statistics with the 1970's. Maybe they were pointing out a trend, and that Obama inherited this situation under his presidency? Other examples do not state the parameters by which they are making these comparisons, which makes me suspicious.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thrilled that Bannon is gone. I think this means that Britebart will potentially cover Trump negatively, but even if they don't, this will be a blow to the more extreme white supremacist supporters. And Bannon doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the WH. He is a garbage person.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue, believe whatever you want because I didn't write those articles.

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Obama certainly made it worse but both parties are guilty of kissing up to big business, wall street crooks, crooked banks, Mexico, and China at the expense of the middle class.
That has been going on for decades.
Trump talked of changing things which got him a lot of votes.
No one really expected him to succeed because the rest of the government is bought and paid for.
But the first thing he did was give more power to the crooks and put the fox in charge of the hen house in the federal bureaucracies.

Last edited:

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There is also disapproval from the people getting the Kennedy Center honors this year. All are either people of color or Jewish. Two have already indicated they will not attend the ceremony and 3 have not responded yet as the festivities include visiting the WH and having #45 at the ceremony. Only LL Cool J has said he's going. I'm sure the Kennedy Center is between a rock and a hard place and tried to make a point with having all the honorees being POC or Jewish, but I can also respect honorees saying they are unwilling to attend.

The gala at the WH has been cancelled, and the Trumps have decided not to attend the ceremony according to Melania's press secretary. The fallout from this presidency is everywhere.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
DF, I beg to disagree as I find this stance too simplistic. Reaganomics set a lot in motion which
has done plenty of damage. This trend did not just suddenly spring up in the past 8 years under Obama. This has to do with cooperate greed. Obama tried hard to set boundaries . I'm not sure what the purpose of your statement is, or how ithese examples offer insight. In the first example, they compared modern day statistics with the 1970's. Maybe they were pointing out a trend, and that Obama inherited this situation under his presidency? Other examples do not state the parameters by which they are making these comparisons, which makes me suspicious.

I'm pretty confident that the purpose is to antagonize. That's all.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll2::lol-2: This pops up when you first open the Breitbart site.
Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 11.32.45 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results