November has come and is on its way out in the blink of an eye. Wish lists are made, and people are shopping for new sparkle to bring home for…
Like all large events in the last year and a half, the Met Gala fell victim to the pandemic and was
scrapped in 2020. Although usually held in May, fashion and jewelry lovers alike probably have
few complaints, eager as we were to see what sparklers would be making their way down the red
carpet. Here are some of our favorites:
- Actress Julia Garner wore two sets of diamond and platinum earrings: one with pear-cut sapphire drops and another in pear-cut ruby drops, both by Harry Winston.
2. Alicia Keys wore diamond necklaces and earrings by Van Cleef & Arpels.
3. Zoe Kravitz wore two pairs of Jessica McCormack diamond earrings.
4. Model Gigi Hadid wore a diamond necklace and earrings by Jacob & Co.
5. Actress Lupita Nyong’o wore a diamond necklace and earrings from De Beers.
6. Actress Tracee Ellis Ross in earrings, rings, and bracelets by Tiffany & Co.
7. Actor and Met Gala co-chair Timothée Chalamet wore a vintage diamond Cartier Cliquet pin and star brooch on his pants. He also wore a Cartier Maillon Panthère and Love rings.
8. Rita Ora stacked on several diamond necklaces, bracelets, rings, and a pair of earrings by De Beers.
9. Kate Hudson wore diamond jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz, layering two necklaces with pear-cut pendants; the colorless one has been reported as a diamond, but the vote is still out on the pink stone.
10. Rihanna wore over 267-carats of Bulgari diamonds, which included a high jewelry necklace featured 9 pear-cut diamond totaling 14.55 carats, 107 round brilliant-cut diamonds estimated at 35.84 carats and pavé-set diamonds totaling about 6.54 carats, and Bulgari heritage necklace totaling 81.9 carats. She also wore a 5-carat pear-cut diamond ring set in black ceramic by jeweler Thelma West.
Written by Gloria Cheng