carat
color
clarity

Friday, May 30th Dinner and Show in Vegas

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

Hi everyone. I'm trying to set up a dinner and show gtg for whoever wants to go.

The location of dinner is still up in the air. Should be around 6 or 7pm. And after, I think people will branch into groups to watch their show of choice.

Let's talk about what restaurants people like. And make a decision off of ps for the safety of our members.

Restaurant must be able to accommodate a large group.

I am thinking about watching O or Zumanity.

Please let me know your thoughts and please check in. I think it would be best to reserve and book everything by mid March just to make sure we can get a large group into the restaurant of choice and decent seats at the shows.

If you want to go, and I do not have a way to contact you, please message me through my LT listing. http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/reduced-channel-set-emerald-eternity-in-yg

Thanks!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in for O, not in for Zumanity. But please don't base any choice in show due to what I just said. I will come to the dinner regardless. I figure we can't socialize as much during the 2 hour show, anyway, no matter how many times I might try to play footsie next to whomever is sitting next to me :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I am also leaning towards O since I have wanted to watch it for forever. I just liked the idea of being able to sit in those couches for two at Zumanity and enjoy the sensual human body. :) :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1393808163|3626095 said:
I am also leaning towards O since I have wanted to watch it for forever. I just liked the idea of being able to sit in those couches for two at Zumanity and enjoy the sensual human body. :) :naughty:

It's not that sensual, haha. It's more entertainment. There's a drag queen host, and everything is just.. entertaining. Some things are sexy, yes, but nothing where one may feel uncomfortable seeing in public with friends. I just don't want to pay $70 to see something I've already watched cus I'm a cheapa$$ :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
YT|1393808163|3626095 said:

It's not that sensual, haha. It's more entertainment. There's a drag queen host, and everything is just.. entertaining. Some things are sexy, yes, but nothing where one may feel uncomfortable seeing in public with friends. I just don't want to pay $70 to see something I've already watched cus I'm a cheapa$$ :bigsmile:
What! Someone told me that they bring audience on stage and dry hump them. Hahaha

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, so I just looked up the seating chart for O at 10pm and it is already filled up quite a bit. I would like to book as soon as possible. Dinner can wait until mid March but I think shows should be booked now.

Please email me or let me know here if you will be attending O with us. That way I can call and have them save a certain amount of seats under my name so that we can all sit together and play footsies with Madelise.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1393809140|3626107 said:
What! Someone told me that they bring audience on stage and dry hump them. Hahaha

Oh I'm sure that's planted. When I saw it, it was a boy that looked about 15 years old that was brought on stage. I really don't think they'd purposely pull out an unsuspecting 15 year old boy to dry hump on stage for legal reasons. Most of those audience things are planted.

YT said:
That way I can call and have them save a certain amount of seats under my name so that we can all sit together and play footsies with Madelise.

Sounds like a good group date. Can it be like the Bachelor or Bachelorette? Where I give out roses at the end of the night?

D

Deactivated member 42515

I will be booking Tuesday evening so if you could please tell me before then that would be awesome. Ticket price with taxes and fees are $208.95. They told me that I must either collect everyone's CR info and pay or I can pay all of it. Thought it safe and best to pay it all and everyone can PP me.

Thank you.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sorry, the group for O has been canceled. But dinner is still on!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My flight doesn't get in until 7pm, so I'm out :(

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hudson_Hawk said:
My flight doesn't get in until 7pm, so I'm out :(

Well, it seems that the majority of people are thinking about not going to a show. So, let's take a vote on what time and where we would like to go. And reserve ASAP so that we can get the space. Because I think at least about 15 people are going.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately Vegas for me is work and I am also traveling with my husband and toddler so I think I will have to pass on dinner in the Friday.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT, it unfortunately isn't as easy as just choosing a restaurant as I found out last year. My top choice restaurant would not allow separate checks and I would have had to pay the entire bill and try to collect money from 20+ people...no thanks!!! Either they or another also required some kind of pre-payment in order to reserve tables for that many people. The restaurant we went to was the most accommodating of the ones that I called.

So my suggestion to you is to call a few restaurants and find out who will do separate checks, #1. Then if they will reserve with no deposit or other complications, great, they can be on your potential list.

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
YT, it unfortunately isn't as easy as just choosing a restaurant as I found out last year. My top choice restaurant would not allow separate checks and I would have had to pay the entire bill and try to collect money from 20+ people...no thanks!!! Either they or another also required some kind of pre-payment in order to reserve tables for that many people. The restaurant we went to was the most accommodating of the ones that I called.

So my suggestion to you is to call a few restaurants and find out who will do separate checks, #1. Then if they will reserve with no deposit or other complications, great, they can be on your potential list.

Oh, I totally know what you mean. It's been a hell of a time calling everywhere trying to figure out their group policy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1393955071|3627273 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Oh, I totally know what you mean. It's been a hell of a time calling everywhere trying to figure out their group policy!

I'm not even going (just living vicariously through this and other threads) but wanted to say how much I appreciate all the work you are doing YT, on behalf of the group. :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1393945897|3627192 said:
Not a problem!. YT will pick up the dinner tab... :wink2:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am REALLY hoping I can make it work. I feel weird going out there alone, just because that's a city for me that I feel like its weird to go alone! DH is in transition with his new position at work, and I am hesitant to include him and then have him end up bailing, and my girlfriends are already locked up around then, or don't have time off...I don't REALLY wanna go alone, and I have debated bringing my mom and sister but explaining where I am going the whole time might be weird!

I have Friday off since it's my bday, but that's not saying much for plans yet!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Only two seats left for dinner

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results