shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera New Aqua Halo + VC Bling Overload....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new VC Aqua Halo ring just arrived from FedEx this morning. The new ring is a VC halo bright cut pave with millegrained edges, it has a split shank with 2 x French Cuts as features in the sides set with a 5.79 (10.2mm) Antique Cushion Cut Aquamarine but by Jeff White, I believe the stone originally belonged to BrightIce and I am the third or forth owner of it.

With thanks to Victor for always being amazing, to Niel for inspiration for the new ring and to Acinom who is my bling enabler on the other side of the world!!!

mg_1.jpg

You can NEVER have enough Victor rings - that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!!!

vc_rings_group_pic_no.jpg

vc_rings_group_pics_no.jpg

vc_rings_no.jpg

vc_group_pic_no.jpg

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Love your new ring! I want an aqua like that so bad! I contacted Jeff White while ago to ask if he can cut an aqua for me but he didn't get back to me. I guess he must be very busy. Enjoy your new ring!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love your beautiful new addition! You have an amazing collection! Congratulations! :love: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fussykiki|1431408545|3875373 said:
Love your new ring! I want an aqua like that so bad! I contacted Jeff White while ago to ask if he can cut an aqua for me but he didn't get back to me. I guess he must be very busy. Enjoy your new ring!
Hi :wavey: try emailing Jeff again I think he had some nice Aquamarine he was cutting recently on FB. He hasn't had any Aquamarine like this for a few years, but I noticed a stunning EC cut he did recently. I am not sure Jeff has had any more rough material exactly this colour, this one was a lucky find - I am the third or forth owner of the stone and it's been in my stash of needs to be set "one day" items for a while now and I have finally gotten around to it.... These are Jeff's original pics taken from the original owners post;

byl069.jpgbyl069_20handshot.jpg

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow arkieb!!! What an amazing collection! And the cut on the aquamarine is gorgeous!!! Congrats and enjoy!! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I love it! The halo really makes the color pop! Your collection is mind blowing and this ring is no exception. I fully expect to see it as jewel of the week in about 3days! :appl: :appl: :love:

I think its a nice compliment to your collection. The sophia isn't quite as large and blingy, so you've got a colored stone ring for different moods. Ones more subtle, ones more impactful.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb - this new ring is just simply beautiful and what a stunning collection you have - I can only but dream :love: Thank you so much for sharing pics of your gorgeous rings :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1431407865|3875371 said:
More VC bling pics amazing both from the front & from the side;
The side profile shot is just :o :o

You've reminded me why I love that design so much! Lol. Not to mention all your other rings.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is exactly what I want. I am surprised that the other owners didn't keep it.

arkieb1|1431410661|3875377 said:
fussykiki|1431408545|3875373 said:
Hi :wavey: try emailing Jeff again I think he had some nice Aquamarine he was cutting recently on FB. He hasn't had any Aquamarine like this for a few years, but I noticed a stunning EC cut he did recently. I am not sure Jeff has had any more rough material exactly this colour, this one was a lucky find - I am the third or forth owner of the stone and it's been in my stash of needs to be set "one day" items for a while now and I have finally gotten around to it.... These are Jeff's original pics taken from the original owners post;

byl069.jpgbyl069_20handshot.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Glad your new ring has arrived :love: :love: :love:
The gorgeous Jeff White aqua feels so at home framed in the elegant setting. I love the detailing: the angle of the halo, the frenche on each side to highlight the split and the way the shank splits with a different melee size. Another masterpiece by Victor!!'
You have aquired an aqua with an amazing colour and cutting(you know how much I love it) and choose the best setting for it.

And I love love love the pink tourmaline in the Sophia setting. The strong pink literally pops!!! Another stunning combination. You never told me where you found the pink I think? What are the specs?

You have the most amazing VC collection. But you cannot leave us hanging here: handpics are in order :naughty:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection! I love the shade of blue and pink. Looks like the color of yummy gummies :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bbziggy|1431410386|3875376 said:
Love your beautiful new addition! You have an amazing collection! Congratulations! :love: :appl:

Thank you bbziggy!!! I love your Antique Emerald ring!!! So it's a mutual admiration club here... :naughty:

Thanks Rincat :wavey: shout out to my fellow Aussie P/Ss...

Hi GeorgieQ, thank you - I take no credit at all Victor is amazing he is the one that deserves the accolades!!!

thecat - I like pastels they are kind of yummy gummy - one day when I get around to setting more things I might have all the colours of the rainbow like my bling enabler Acinom :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1431413996|3875387 said:
arkieb1|1431407865|3875371 said:
More VC bling pics amazing both from the front & from the side;
The side profile shot is just :o :o

You've reminded me why I love that design so much! Lol. Not to mention all your other rings.

Thank you :bigsmile: since I ripped the idea off from you originally anyway :saint: and added a halo to protect the stone a little bit :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love: I love this ring and it looks beautiful on you arkieb. Your whole collection is beautiful. :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love!
Amazing work by VC. I also love your photography skills, very beauril detailed photos.
Congrats and enjoy these gorgeous rings you have :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic suite of VC rings! I love every single one. It's a pleasure to see a mixture of coloured stones and diamonds in amazing designs like your rings.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is stunning! I love the color - just like cool, clear water!

Your collection is just beautiful - congrats on adding another stellar piece!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing aqua, completely worthy of a VC setting. Wear it in health and happiness :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your latest piece is completely divine! :love: I see he even named it after you! If I may ask, is the bright cut pave pretty comfortable to wear compared to your other pieces?

Also, just wondering if your Sophia ring is preloved (?renogirl's previous setting)?

Do you have a favorite piece out of your VC collection now? :naughty:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is an amazing collection! Holy moly! Each piece is more beautiful than the last. How is that even possible? That Aqua is stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back to admire the photo's again :love: :love: :love:
And please please please post some pics in the Victor thread as well as the frenchie thread (both CS rings qualify, since the Aqua ring has frenchies in the shank :D

The colour of that Aqua is as rare as hen's teeth. I am so glad you invested in such a beautiful ring for it.

The Sophia has some beautiful engraving if I remember well? Would love to see pics from all angles.

I think you must have the largest personal VC collection here on PS.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is simply stunning!! I really like the square diamond at the start of the split shank, it makes it more elegant.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, stunning...ALL OF IT! I don't know how you choose which beauty to wear! I really love the split shank with the french cut accents. Congrats!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an exquisitely cut aquamarine with such rich color and the gorgeous setting really shows it off! You have an incredible collection.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock:

Thats so gorgeous! its a beauty! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for cheering me up with your new aqua ring and VC ring collection.

DK :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results