shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP VOTE AND HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
HI GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN!!! AFTER YOU ALL BEING SO KIND I FINALLY GOT HER A 3.10 H&A J SI1. MY NEXT STEP I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THE SETTING SO PLEASE VOTE ON YOUR FAV AND THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING A TASTE CHALANGED FUTURE FIANCE
30.gif

1.34 tw.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for #1, it''s awesome!!! Congratulations on your diamond purchase!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
If this were a 1 or 1.5 carat stone or smaller I would say go for #1.

But you have a whopper there. I would not want the flash put on a halo.. I would rather have something like #2 and display those 3+ carats... But that is just MHO! Good Luck!

Lucky girl!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
#5 is great also. Is your stone a round brilliant?? #5 can be made for a round??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too #5!!!!
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they are all so beautiful but I would pick # 2 too!
30.gif
3.gif

Heather

o.k. I just saw # 5 too and I agree - that's the one!!!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I say
#2 with different prongs

or
#5 for the WOW factor.

Where''s the link to this marvelous stone?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size ring does she wear?

I vote #5 too. yummy
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! (Btw, Kaleigh and MINE need to get off my brain as I had the same exact responses about 1 and 5!!!)
2.gif

Hmmm...I'd say 5, then 1.

2 is lovely as well, but I'm not personally as big a fan of the chunky multi-row pave bands....but that is also a pretty one. I can't see 6 working w/ a round.

Yep. 5. (And WHERE are these settings from?? 1 looks like a more elaborate legacy, and 5 is kind of like Laurenthepartier's RHR....they are all just GREAT!!!)

(And I don't like 3 or 4, but that's just me)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes where is the link to these fabulous settings?? blueroses great minds think alike, Lol!!

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP. HER RING SIZE IS 5 1/2. I GOT MOST OF THE SETTINGS AT SOLOMON BROTHERS. ITS A GREAT SITE MANY CHOICES. I WILL BE POSTING A PIC OF HER DIAMOND TONIGHT WHEN I GET MY CAMERA. ITS SET IN TEMPORARY CLASSIC KNIFE FOUR PRONG RING
emwink.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
That''s always a great site to look for styles/designers....they seem to have everything there. Are these all different designers or any of the same?

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
ALL DIFERENT. AFTER SITTING HOME MANY NIGHTS AND LOOKING AT ALMOST 300 PAGES OF RINGS!! LOL

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Question: what is the age and finger size of the intended?
The reason I ask is that these highly elaborate, and rather cumbersome rings would look better on someone with a bigger ring size/stature, and slightly older.

SHOULD THE FUTURE MRS be less than 30 y.o. and smaller than a size 6....
* Given the size of the centerstone, I''d put it in a simple solitaire type setting (not necessarily plain Tiffany), but maybe a solitaire style thin pave without a halo. This would really focus on the wonderful centerstone that you chose.

This is just my personal opinion!!!
emsmilep.gif

Now, if I HAD to choose one of the above, I''d go for #5

Sometimes less is more (from one who greatly admires Solange''s Huge Tiffany Honker)---look it up!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 7:54:29 PM
Author: looking4carats
SHE IS 33 118 LBS. LET ME POST A PIC OF US!!!
emlove.gif
Very cute pic, you both look very young, so she kinda fits into my
Like I said, jewelry taste is so different for everyone, so I wouldn''t drop $$$$ on a custom ring without her input. Are these 5 what SHE narrowed her choices down to? Or are these what YOU chose?

I think you should propose with the knife-edge solitaire, and have her input on the HONKER''S final destination.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results