shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing Asscher, Brian G. does it again & Thank You to helpful PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hopefully

Rough_Rock
I''m a little too twitterpated to do this post justice, but I had to (a) SQUEE because I am engaged to my favorite person in the world (b) show you this amazing piece of work that Brian Gavin created and (c) thank you wonderful Pricescopers for your advice (in this thread: A Tale of Two Rings).

It''s amazing, I''m thrilled and I''ll answer any questions that I can! Brian and Lesley were amazing to work with (as pretty much everyone has said) and despite my fear of the world of custom jewelery, they made it easy (despite the fact that I''m pretty incredibly picky). (For reference, the center stone is a 1.53 F VS2 asscher, the side stones are French Cuts -- the finger is a size 4.5. :)

montage2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!!

What a BEAUTIFUL way to celebrate your engagement!!
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! What a beautiful ring!!! I looks great on your finger!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!
Congratulations!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
SQUEE!!!!! Yayayayaya, Congratulations!!!!! First for getting engaged to your best friend and second, for a beatiful ring!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Very pretty.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!

I''m gad you were able to have somethig perfect made for you.

I think this -->A Tale of Two Rings is your prior thread.

(when I clicked the other one it took me to Diamanteblu''s collection)

Congratualtions on your engagement !

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your improved version of the inspiration Lang Antiques asscher ring is spectacular. I like the profile view of yours *so* much more! French cuts with an asscher, yum! Totally gorgeous.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its stunning!!! The asccher is so unique and pretty! Enjoy it! I do have to say, Brian and Lesley are amazing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you want to "squee" - it''s a beautiful ring! Enjoy!

hopefully

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 2:21:01 AM
Author: HopeDream
I think this -->A Tale of Two Rings is your prior thread.

You are completely correct -- cut-n-paste fail! (I tried to reply to the other thread -- my original -- to update it, but it seems that option has gone... I suppose they expire after some time?)

Thanks for fixing!

hopefully

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 10:25:34 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Congrats on your engagement!!! What a beautiful ring!!! I looks great on your finger!!!!

Thank you -- of course all my nails broke about three weeks ago! So pitifully squat they are now! (But they''re happy :) Very, VERY happy!)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness!!!! That has to be one of the most amazing bezel set asscher rings I have ever seen!!!

Has Brian posted it to his blog yet? I''m dying to see bigger pics of that stunner!!!!

Many congratulations - wear that gorgeous ring in good health!!!

hopefully

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 3:24:45 AM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Wow, your improved version of the inspiration Lang Antiques asscher ring is spectacular. I like the profile view of yours *so* much more! French cuts with an asscher, yum! Totally gorgeous.

Thank you -- I wasn''t sure if the modern profile would go with the more vintage-y style, but in the end I think the vintage ended up looking modern (that probably made no sense, but if anyone understands what I mean, you all will). :)

hopefully

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 11:52:21 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Oh. My. Goodness!!!! That has to be one of the most amazing bezel set asscher rings I have ever seen!!!

Has Brian posted it to his blog yet? I''m dying to see bigger pics of that stunner!!!!

Many congratulations - wear that gorgeous ring in good health!!!
Lauren, considering your profile pic, I''m taking that as an *enormous* compliment! Brian hasn''t posted it yet, but I did call them Sunday morning to tell them that we were engaged. I need to email them today to tell them how much I love them (though I sort of feel like I should just write them a proper thank you note, even though it will take longer to get there. Oh well, I shall do both!).

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

Can you post bigger pics of the ones in the collage? Pretty please? I am dieing to see the details!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and what an incredible ring! I''d also love to see more pictures!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! Congrats on your engagement!!

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Per Pricescope policies, all photos must be uploaded directly to the forums. No photo hosting links allowed.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations hopefully. Your ring is absolutely stunning. I especially enjoyed seeing all the photos of it on B&L''s blog. The recut French cuts are amazing. It''s really perfect in every way
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results