shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW AGBF's 5 CTW Diamond Hoop Earrings

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 5 carat total weight 18K white gold and palladium diamond hoop earrings arrived from Whiteflash on Friday on last week. Each earring is set with ten 25 point diamonds from an ACA melee of F-G colored VS clarity stones. I posted some of the photos here in Rocky Talky right away, but I had not, then, taken any ear shots. Unfortunately, the ear shots did not come out well. Many are blurry. I am posting them to give you all some idea of how the earrings look on the ear anyway, because I really think that some of you may want to buy similar earrings. I have to say that they are gorgeous in person!

Thank you all for helping me to design them!

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I try to post a fourth picture all my photos and my posting disappear. (I have been at this for quite a while now.) So I am going to see if I can post three photos without there being a disappearing act! ;))

AGBF
:saint:

_10053.jpg

_10054.jpg

_10055.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the fourth photo!

_10056.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the blurry ear shots. At least they give one an idea of what the earrings look like.

firstearshot.jpg

secondearshot.jpg

fourthearshot.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These photos are less blurry, but my skin was so white that I had to tint the photos. The diamonds do not look as clear as they did before I tinted the pictures, but on the other hand, my skin doesn't look quite as much like white bacon fat. Or the underbelly of a fish. In close up I do not think you want to see an ear and part of neck quite that white!!! (Sorry if I am making anyone ill with the visual.)

Deb

picasaears1a.jpg

picasaears3b.jpg

picasaears4b.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely breath taking. So extremely luxe and high wattage yet still refined. Perfection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely spectacular, Deb!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so pleased that you are the owner of these fabulous earrings!!!! {{{hugs}}}!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1379385592|3522050 said:
Absolutely breath taking. So extremely luxe and high wattage yet still refined. Perfection!

Oh this! Yes! :love: Splendid is, an, understatement.

Deb the pictures the earrings in your ears look very well--I do not know of what you complained!

I am very glad you have these--yes, I am glad they are yours! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just STUNNING! :love: Do you love them?!?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are divine! All I see is bling bling on your ears! :sun:

Quick question--how does the weight of these earrings feel on your earlobes?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1379386529|3522067 said:
Quick question--how does the weight of these earrings feel on your earlobes?

I don't feel them!!! Someone-I think FancyDiamond-said that diamonds weigh less than metal. I have a lot of diamond compared to metal in my hoops, perhaps that is why!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, Rosebloom. As I keep saying, you played a big part in designing these earrings. I didn't have a clue where to start...except where diamondseeker pointed me!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1379386036|3522058 said:
Absolutely spectacular, Deb!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so pleased that you are the owner of these fabulous earrings!!!! {{{hugs}}}!!!!

Thank you, ds. As you know, you started me on the road to the hoops. I was totally clueless when I started out. I had never worn hoops of any kind! Your on-line tutorials were invaluable! Everyone should know that they are available here on Pricescope for people who want to buy hoops!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1379386069|3522060 said:

Oh this! Yes! :love: Splendid is, an, understatement.

Deb the pictures the earrings in your ears look very well--I do not know of what you complained!

I am very glad you have these--yes, I am glad they are yours! :appl:

Thanks, Sharon. You're a pal. ;))

Deb

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la :appl: :love: :appl: :love: Perfection in every way! Gorgeous! :lickout: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WF should name them the 'Deb Hoops'!!! Or Huggies, whatever they are! :bigsmile:

Enjoy,
sarahb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1379386271|3522064 said:
These are just STUNNING! :love: Do you love them?!?

Yes, I really do, Dee*Jay. I can wear them every day! And thank you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1379386485|3522066 said:
Yummy! So blingy and sparkly!!

Thanks you, Laila. I am enjoying them!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
texaskj|1379387227|3522077 said:
Slobber, drool, gasp, etc. :shock:
Totally la fabulosa, Deb.

Do you fall into the mother tongue when excited, texaskj? And was that Spanish or Italian? Whichever it was, gracias y grazie!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1379387890|3522088 said:
Ooh la la :appl: :love: :appl: :love: Perfection in every way! Gorgeous! :lickout: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WF should name them the 'Deb Hoops'!!! Or Huggies, whatever they are! :bigsmile:

The problem is if they name them "Deb" something there, everyone would think of Debi Wexler. They should name them AGBF Hoops! But thank you for planting that seed, sarahb!!! ;))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :appl: :love: wowzer! :mrgreen:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are amazing Deb!! Really luxurious, yet perfect for everyday wear. They are so pretty in your ear too :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh Deb, these are just luscious!

You wear them well, enjoy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are even more beautiful on your ears Deb! :love: I hope you are over the moon with these...they are gorgeous and elegant and so versatile! I know these are going to become your favorite go to earrings! Wear them in much health and happiness and thank you for the pictures! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy Moly! Those are totally blingtastic!! Wowsa, you could blind someone with the sparkle coming from those earrings!! Just gorgeous!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I know I've said it already, but those are the MOST BEAUTIFUL diamond earrings
I have seen on this site, and I am swooning with pleasure looking at pictures of them.

They are surely brightening my hum-drum day :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I had a pair of those babies, I would feel like I could rule the world !!!!
They are lovely and I hope you get years and years of enjoyment wearing them !!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh LA LA!!! C'est Magnifique!!! They look PERFECT on your ear - just low enough to see the back and pack a punch of SPARKLE, but not too low to get caught in your hair or be too 'floppy'!! Like Goldielocks - they are "JUST RIGHT"!! And so glad to know they aren't heavy on your ear --- LOVE THEM!!!!

The pics are fantastic, too, for reference! (not bacon fat-like, at all!! And no fish I've seen, ever looked *THAT* good in diamonds!! :lol: )

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Deb, they are pure perfection, especially on your ears!! :love: Absolutely beautiful. :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results