shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My first thought was jeans with a black top, and a silver or copper handbag. Then I thought all black, with a silver or copper scarf.

But then depending on the jeans, they might hide the cute shoes too much! But yeah, I'd start with jeans or a black skirt and build from there. A silver or copper shirt would definitely be helpful.

I have one pair of green shoes (BCBG) that I got for my first college graduation, but haven't worn since then because I have NOTHING in my wardrobe that is green. I never know what I would wear them with, other than the dress I got them for.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo!!!!Take a pic of the green shoes! I wanna see!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 2:28:56 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Oooo!!!!Take a pic of the green shoes! I wanna see!

They aren't anything exciting, they're just these pumps.

Mine are a very very very light green, I'll try to get a picture of them tomorrow in good light. Usually they just look white in pictures, though.

ETA: The heel on mine is straight, rather than like the one pictured here.

katchen.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool. I hope we can both post pics tomorrow then!

Yay!

I love pointy toe shoes. BF-not so much. Probably ones of the reasons I''m so into peep toes. We both seem to like those.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 2:51:13 AM

I love pointy toe shoes. BF-not so much. Probably ones of the reasons I''m so into peep toes. We both seem to like those.

Same here! I love pointy toes, but BF says they look like witch shoes. WTH??? He also really seems to like peep toes. He REALLY liked those SW''s you posted earlier in the thread.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is EXACTLY what my BF says about pointy toes!

I still want those SWs....there is just no way unless I win the lottery before they''re sold out. Those shoes are just...stunning.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My one and only pair of green shoes. And they ARE green, I promise!

greenbcbg.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like those a lot. A lot a lot. What does the dress look like? You don''t have to take a pic!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's a black summery dress with spaghetti straps and pink, blue, and green flowers.

I tried pink, blue, and green shoes with it, and the greens looked the best. So there we go.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got them!! Uploading pics now!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok well. I think my camera just somewhat died. I took the pics just fine, but when I plugged the USB into the computer..."COMMUNICATION ERROR!"

And I tried some other stuff. No go.

39.gif

They are beautiful....

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I''m sorry your camera died, that really really sucks. At least you''ll have a new one coming soon, though!

Too bad I don''t have any new shoes to take pictures of in the meantime.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
For about $20, you can buy a card reader. The reader plugs into your USB drive and reads memory cards directly. No need to go through the camera, and we could all see pics!
9.gif
Here is an example, from Best Buy.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo urseberry! I''ll have to look into that! I''m really considering waiting though. I spent way too much money last month (mostly on shoes!) and will start out in April behind financially.
7.gif
So I''ll have to think about it. Having said that, I do have $40 dollars in gift cards from Best Buy that I was planning on using to buy a memory card for the new camera...

I''ll have to think more about it. But thank you! That is so cool! I didn''t know those existed.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
FF and I went to Macy''s this evening, and of course perused the shoes. There are some BEAUTIFUL Coach shoes that we both fell in love with. They''re around $270, so that was sad, but it seems that FF is considering getting them for my birthday (which is next week).

I haven''t been able to find a picture of them online yet, but I''ll keep looking. They''re too cute.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your birthday again SS? I think you said it somewhere, but I can''t remember...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
4/4

Almost here!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man I love those green Nine West shoes!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS- Awesome! What are you guys going to do for it?

And thanks Legacy Girl!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
We''re actually going down to L.A. for the weekend for a soccer game. It''s going to be myself, BF, my bro, and his wife. We''ll be staying at my SIL''s sister''s and husband''s place.

We leave on Wednesday, come back on Sunday. I''m really excited!! Apparently my brother and BF have come up with some plans for Friday (my birthday) that they won''t tell me about.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So that means that you''re leaving us tomorrow?
39.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 6:16:56 PM
So that means that you're leaving us tomorrow?
39.gif

Yes, I will be gone Wednesday-Sunday.

How pathetic is it that I'm going to be wondering what's going on on PS while I'm gone?

Maybe I'll get some awesome new birthday shoes!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 6:20:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 3/27/2008 1:23:05 PM

Author: star sparkle

My one and only pair of green shoes. And they ARE green, I promise!

Way too totally cute.

Thanks, SDL! I''ve considered getting them in black as well because I think they''re adorable, and I''d have more occasion to wear the black ones than the green ones. I still may do it someday, who knows.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Shoes? Did someone mention shoes ???
runaround1.gif

Here are my battered-to-bits but oh so comfy green peep-toe wedges. I got them in TK Maxx years ago and I luvs em. The brand is called Patty Collezione (dunno if that means anything to anyone!).

green_shoes_pattyc.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Poor battered green shoes, they look so scuffed up there. Getting close to needing retirement maybes. One more photo of those shoes, they have the coolest little clasp. It looks like a buckle but in fact it''s just a little metal ring that you slide the clasp in behind and it catches it. Makes them a whizz to put on and take off! Or maybe it''s just me that takes ages to undo buckles...
3.gif

green_shoes_clasp.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
And my red velvet Pied A Terre pumps. These are the most comfy heels I own!

ETA - of course, they look much better worn with something other than stonewash denim
1.gif

ETA again - and why do my ankles look soooo chunky?
39.gif

red_shoes_piedaterre.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Delster! Those green shoes are adorable! And I love the clasp. That is something I NEED! I also have the hardest time doing and undoing shoe buckles! And the red ones are really cute too!
Feel free to post more shoe pics!!

Star- I hope you''re not gone already...
7.gif
I''ll miss you!!! (And the shoe discussion that will go on while you''re gone!) I hope you get lovely new shoes for your birthday!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Not gone yet, but this is probably my last post before I go.

I want birthday shoes, not just because I love shoes but also because I want to come back and post more shoe pictures!
31.gif

I''ll be back on Sunday!
35.gif
Don''t have too much fun without me!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS. I''m hoping you come back soon! The shoe thread is suffering without you!

Are these crazy, funky or cute? link

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m back!!!!

No birthday shoes
39.gif
, but I think BF might still get those Coach ones for me as a belated birthday present. He already got me lots of presents but apparently I wasn''t very good at hiding my disappointment in not getting them. I feel terrible about it because I think he feels like he let me down and that I would have rather had them than what he actually got me. Obviously I love what he got me, and I feel bad that he thinks I''m not happy even though I''ve told him that I am.

Freke: Those shoes are funky, for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results