shape
carat
color
clarity

What a nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
So, I have a little over a year to plan my wedding. Which, I think is the best thing that I could have decided to do. I''m taking my time about making decisions, I''m not having to hound anyone for important information. So of course, I''ve read all these articles about how to avoid all these wedding problems on the day of.
Monday night, I have this totally horrific dream. I try to plan a totally traditional wedding for 300+ people in 2 weeks. So, the day of the wedding and it''s 5 minutes before the ceremony, and I realize that I have not had my hair and make up done. I''m in my dress, but no one to do my hair. Then I notice that my photographer is nowhere to be found and she is supposed to be with me all day long. So I call her and ask her where she is. She replies that it looked like it was going to rain, so the contract says that if it looks like rain, she doesn''t have to show up. Then I realize, hmm I didn''t book a dj. And then, hmmm I forgot about the caterer. So, 5 minutes before the ceremony, no hair and makeup, no photographer, no dj, and no food and I am as calm as can be. Yeah, I woke up in a cold sweat...
Anyone else have these kinds of nightmares?

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
yup

sympathy

have you considered eloping? just kidding!

saturn

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had dreams almost exactly like you described intermittently for about the past year.
The interesting thing is that my dream adapted to my circumstances - i.e. once I had my dress, I stopped dreaming about not having a dress... Actually, come to think of it, I haven''t had those kinds of dreams in a while. I guess since my wedding is a month away and most of the stuff is already arranged, I don''t have the same anxieties.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I had them too, and it''s totally normal. Here''s an old thread about it.
I feel for ya! Hope this dream doesn''t recur too often.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yup, and lately the dreams have been every night! Now, we''re not getting married for another 15 months, but I''m already having nightmares about the wedding rings, the dress and invitations! Invitations!! I mean, what kind of nightmares would you get from invitations? AND, about 3 days ago, I had a nightmare about Gypsy''s asscher ring. I''m not even having nightmares about JUST my problems, now I''m having them about other people''s problems!
26.gif

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
I had the same dream the two nights ago...I couldnt get my hair/makeup done so I missed the church service and at the reception hall everyone was looking around at one another b/c there wasn''t any food there...I woke up panicked & hope it doesnt every come true...hate bridal nightmares..i wonder if grooms freak out in their sleep too? my fi doesnt remember dreams, so he''s not sure but I HATE them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results