shape
carat
color
clarity

ATTN: albicocca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sheribaaby

Rough_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring picture? Can I see more pics? What are it''s details?

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
You just made my day!
9.gif

Also, I was about to just post regarding your proposal story - that sounds sooooooo amazing!!! Congratulations!!! I want to see those pics the boat guy took!
9.gif

As for my ring, I have several threads floating around out there, let me link you:

Here is my original thread, with a ton of pictures on later pages too. Specs are on page 3 I think? Buried in there somewhere...

and

Here is the link with pics of my wedding set (still can''t wear my wedding ring for another YEAR though!!
39.gif
)

I also got a new camera on Monday so as soon as I get enough memory that I can really play with it (tomorrow!) I''m planning to take new ring pics! Hehe. Don''t tell my fiance that''s why I really wanted the new camera!
31.gif

sheribaaby

Rough_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking! No wonder you are so proud!!! Congrats!!! That has to be one of the most beautiful rings I have seen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results