shape
carat
color
clarity

Do You Guys Like This Dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Still looking for a dress for my elopement which is coming in two weeks!

I tried this one on yesterday, and I liked it, but it was more than I wanted to spend. I don''t think the pictures do it justice here. The shiney pins at the shoulders are quite stunning. They make it look vintagey to me. My issue other than price is the neckline. Is it too much cleavage for a wedding dress?
1.gif
There is quite a bit showing, and I don''t usually show mine...
6.gif
But still very pretty.

Neiman Marcus

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE the dress! I don''t think it would show too much cleavage, but you have to be comforable.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I agree, the dress is BEAUTIFUL! And as long as you feel comfortable regarding the degree of cleavage, I think it is totally fine!
9.gif
I love it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s lovely--very classic and beautiful! Congrats on your upcoming marriage!
36.gif
35.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
So elegant! The back view is beautiful as well!
36.gif

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Hi Cushion.

I think the dress is beautiful, and not too revealing or too much cleavage. If you''re at all worried, you might want to get a matching pashmina/shawl to feel more comfortable, but otherwise I think its perfect as is. I love the antique looking pins, and I think they turn a classic, elegant dress into more of a special occassion dress that''s appropriate for a wedding. It''d look beautiful with loose curls or a half up-half down hair style.
1.gif
Something nice and romantic.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess the question now is - is that what she wore?!! Her elopement was 3 months ago. It was a beautiful dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results