shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago Proposal Revised

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
So here what I have planned out for the "big day"...

We''ll leave my house around 7:30 A.M. to go up to Chicago to find out hotel that a 15 minute walk from the stadium (so no worrying about the game going into extra innings and missing the train)

We will check my SUV in valet parking at the hotel ($20 for 24 hrs.!!! Couldn''t ask for a better deal in Chicago)

Then walk to jump on the EL and head to downtown Chicago...now comes the tricky part...

Should I go straight to Millinieum park to propose? Or should I wait until after we eat? We have this huge joke about the pizza at Gino''s East and so I am thinking about taking her there because it means a lot to the both of us. So should I wait until after so that way she doesn''t get pizza sauce all over the new e-ring? haha

But then the Cubs game is at 7:20 at night so I want to get there early so we can see batting practice and such. So hopefully when we ride the EL back to the stadium she''ll have plenty of time to stare at her new *BLING*

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
You should just ask her ASAP, that way you don''t have to spend much of the day worrying about it or carrying the ring around.
I actually misread that and thought you said "$20 for 4 hours" and i thought that was a ridiculous price to pay, i thought, "hmm i can pay $20 for a whole day most places near millenium park" and then realized it said 24 not 4, haha.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I would ask her first then go eat pizza and have a beer to celebrate. MMMMMM Gino''s pizza! Good luck with your proposal. I think it sounds like a wonderful day in Chicago!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
i''m 20 (21 in Nov.) and she''ll be 19 when I ask her....sooooo i''m sure Gino''s would probably put a big NO on that one lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results