shape
carat
color
clarity

What did you all do on your 1 year anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
It was many many years ago, but on my FIRST anniversary I was in the hospital - giving birth to my son! We sharred the top layer of the wedding cake with the nurses and docs! That "baby" just presented me with my FIRST GRANDBABY about three weeks ago! Little Brandon looks just like his Daddy! Enjoy that "first one" because time flys..............fast!!!!!

tinkerbell

Rough_Rock
We went to Paris for three days. It was so nice and romantic that we returned for our third anniversary as well

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, I don''t remember either!! I do remember that we''d just closed and moved into our first home only days before and I remember eating the top of our wedding cake. Our anniversary has fallen on Thanksgiving Day a few times, so those years we''ve been carving the turkey and celebrating with extended family.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
For our first, I surprised my husband with a hot air balloon ride and a bottle of champagne when we safely landed!

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results