shape
carat
color
clarity

For Christmas Proposals this is a nice momento to have...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
That''s cute. It''d be even cuter if you could engrave the proposal date on it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Caribou...that is great idea...Fellas forget the ornament go to Things remembered and get an ornament and engrave the date. You can give that during the time others are opening gifts...so she will have something to open.

Or a music box...Oh I would love one that played Ava Maria with the date engraved. Be still my heart. We girls are so sappy.

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if you can engrave the date on that ring ornament. That is actually a great idea. I wonder if the other side is blank and can be engraved?

That can be incorporated into a proposal if you wanted as well. Nice idea.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Kojack

I don''t know the answer to that question...but you can call the White/Black number and they would tell you.

I have a feeling if you call a local Christmas shop they may have something similar you could use. I have seen other ring ornaments in years past. That quote could be copied as well. Or use the ornament...and attach a hanging engraved tag...?

I really like the idea. Let us know what you come up with.

DKS

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Went out and bought one yesterday, I have a B&W store about 15 minutes from me. Looks nice and the back can be engraved at a place like Things Remembered. I am going to give it to her at Christmas- we usually get an ornament for eachother. That way she will always look at it and remember our engagement- at least thats the idea :)

This will also be the first year I am really having to budget for Xmas gifts. With the engagement plans and ring just about wiping me out for the year, I am really using my imagination and giving gifts that fit my budget. I actually don''t mind it though because my ideas for gifts seem to be more from the heart then say, buying some electronic piece. (though it is always fun to buy those items!) Anyone plan on joining the rest of the craziness tomorrow morning and shopping on Black Friday? I did last year for a computer that I just couldn''t pass up. This year I plan on sleeping right through it!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great Kojack...glad it worked for you!

Wanted to give you a heads up about Things Remebered. They are nervous about engraving things that aren''t theirs. SO they charge you a premium to engrave on them, incase they mess it up.

If the engraving fee plus the carry in fee is too high ...consider attaching a hang tag that is engraved. Or simply call a regular engraver and ask what they will charge to engrave a carry in piece. They may be cheaper. I hope to see the ornamanet this week as I christmas shop.

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results