shape
carat
color
clarity

Playstation 2 or Microsoft X Box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone enlighten me on either of these two video game consoles? Which one is better? I figure since DH is adding some diamonds to my anniversary ring ( 3 diamonds to 5 diamonds) for my birthday, I will get him one of these. But I am clueless to which one. I am leaning towards the Playstation 2. Pros and Cons to either are appreicated.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I never play the games, but i do know that my bf is ready to ditch his xbox for the new xbox 360 that is coming out pretty soon...might want to wait for that since its the newest one. I think it is supposed to be around $400 for the console and then gotta buy the games and whatever extras.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My little has both
20.gif
becuase the types of games that you can play on them are diffrent. I would find out what sort of games he likes and buy him the one which has more games in the genre he favors.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the response. We went out to Best Buy and inquired about the two sysytems. Like Blue824 said, they are coming out with a X Box 360. We will wait on it but for now we rented the X Box from Blockbusters for a week.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you might want to take into consideration that playstation has been around longer and has more games to choose from. you can play any playstation game (1 or 2) on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results