shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold Pendant in shape of a Diamond

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like quirky, too. I have a pretzel pendant and earrings! Have fun!

Deb :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Any photos of the pretzel set?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! Kinda reminds me of Superman's symbol. You'll be "super diamond girl"!!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Great price imo. Love to see a neck pic once you have it in hand.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute! I hope you used ebates because offsaks is currently 8% cash back.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn, that would have paid for the shipping! I'm not really sure what ebates is, although I think I've heard of it. :oops:

Yes, I'll photograph it when I have it. At Christmas, I bought an amazing 18k gold dragonfly pendant with a diamond body, 50% off, and I tried to photograph it but my camera just wouldn't work properly. I'll try again though!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG..I love ebates. At last count I've made just north of 2K. :lol: :shock: Took a couple of years tho. ;-) Do look it up and while you get a couple of emails a day for the daily doubles, for the most part, they leave you alone unless they're sending you money (mine is tied to my paypal)

Lots of times I use ebates + whatever cashback card that gives me the best bang for the buck. But sure, most of the time it covers either shipping or sales tax (sometimes both...lol)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1487459142|4130610 said:
Thanks! Any photos of the pretzel set?

I cannot find a photo of the earrings, but here are two of the necklace. The pendant detaches from the chain and can also be worn as a pin. It is made of 22K gold by Yossi Harari and is called a "salted pretzel" because it is sprinkled with diamond "salt". Sarah Jessica Parker made the design famous by wearing an extra large one in a TV show episode of "Sex and the City". ;))

Deb

yossihararisaltedpretzel.jpg

yossihararisaltedpretzel1.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, that is so cool! what a gorgeous statement piece! :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pendant, AGBF!

Arcadian - I'll have to get in on that ebates thing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I'm all for quirky!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, wow - cool pendant and like you say, great price!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pendant Jambalaya. :love: And yes please use Ebates in the future. It adds up!

Deb, OMG I LOVE that pretzel pendant and now I am getting hungry for pretzels lol! What a great pendant! :love: :appl:

_39078.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1487682771|4131650 said:
Jambalaya|1487454917|4130584 said:
I just ordered this pendant from Saks Off Fifth. Quirky pieces like this make me laugh! Good price for solid 14k gold, too.

http://www.saksoff5th.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442210539

I like it - I've seen similar designs on Etsy =)

I wish that people who browse through gold would post to "The Gold Thread" about the things they are seeing, at least the things they like most. Some of us here are true "gold bugs" and want to see everything anyone finds beautiful in gold! ;))

Sorry (but only a little bit) for the threadjack.

Deb
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, missy. I think we are posting at the same time!

Deb :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF - I didn't think that 14k gold was welcome om the gold thread! I thought those pages were all about the 22k Gurhan and Bicego!

Anyway, I got my diamond-shaped pendant and I LOVE it! It's exactly what I thought it would be, and it's not too small, either. It's has two separate sides, so it's basically two sheets with the same design cut out, with a space in between. In other words, it's not just one flat design. It's good quality. The chain is very light, and so is the piece, so I'm glad I didn't pay $225, but for $90 it was amazing. Very happy with it and will try to take some photos!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1488135655|4133971 said:
AGBF - I didn't think that 14k gold was welcome om the gold thread! I thought those pages were all about the 22k Gurhan and Bicego!

Anyway, I got my diamond-shaped pendant and I LOVE it! It's exactly what I thought it would be, and it's not too small, either. It's has two separate sides, so it's basically two sheets with the same design cut out, with a space in between. In other words, it's not just one flat design. It's good quality. The chain is very light, and so is the piece, so I'm glad I didn't pay $225, but for $90 it was amazing. Very happy with it and will try to take some photos!

The thread is about beautiful gold, Jambalaya. In my opinion (and I do not speak for a thread, of course), gold can be beautiful in many alloys and many colors. Not to mention that all of us have different tastes. I think that most of us who have posted in The Gold Thread just love to see gold jewelry of any type. (We watched one poster mix his own blue gold from scratch. If it wasn't in The Gold Thread proper it was an offshoot of the thread.)

Hugs,
(((Jambalaya)))
Deb

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1488139410|4133999 said:
Jambalaya|1488135655|4133971 said:

The thread is about beautiful gold, Jambalaya. In my opinion (and I do not speak for a thread, of course), gold can be beautiful in many alloys and many colors. Not to mention that all of us have different tastes. I think that most of us who have posted in The Gold Thread just love to see gold jewelry of any type. (We watched one poster mix his own blue gold from scratch. If it wasn't in The Gold Thread proper it was an offshoot of the thread.)

Hugs,
(((Jambalaya)))
Deb

Not worthy! Not worthy! :lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photos are a bit shaky, but you get the idea. I love it - it's not too small and you can see the outline and shape of what it's meant to be from a distance. I don't like it when jewelry that's meant to be a particular object just looks like a blob unless you peer up close. Some of the photos also show that it's two pieces of gold, and not completely flat.

Extremely pleased with this purchase, especially for the price!

_39108.jpg

_39110.jpg

_39111.jpg

2__2_0.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 more.

_39112.jpg

_39113.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that! What a fun piece! I am tempted to order one!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great pendant!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1488233677|4134437 said:

Oooh, yes, do order one! Then we can be pendant buddies!

Go on, you know you want to...just $90 for a solid 14k pendant... :naughty:

It turns out that Saks has its own jewelry line, and this is one of the items. Who knew! Maybe that's why it's so well-made, being Saks - clear outline of what the piece is meant to be, and two sides to it.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1488238147|4134452 said:
What a great pendant!

Thanks, DeeJay! I'm very pleased with it, and I kind of wish it was available in a white metal, too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1488241803|4134471 said:

It turns out that Saks has its own jewelry line, and this is one of the items. Who knew! Maybe that's why it's so well-made, being Saks - clear outline of what the piece is meant to be, and two sides to it.

How did you get it for $90. It gives me a price of 112.50.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this on you Jambalaya! :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1488310020|4134779 said:
Jambalaya|1488241803|4134471 said:

How did you get it for $90. It gives me a price of 112.50.

Luv, I just noticed that last night when I looked it up to see if they had the same one in a white metal. I think it must have been a special promotion for President's Day. 20% off $112.50 is $90. I didn't have to put a code in - that's the price that came up. However, because it was under $90, I had to pay shipping. There's currently a free ship code (there was last night, at least, scrolling across the top of the screen) and also, if you sign up to ebates and access Saks Off Fifth through there, you get 4% back. So you'll pay $108 plus tax, whereas I paid $97.95 plus tax. Not too different!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results