shape
carat
color
clarity

Will Palin's endorsement help or hurt Trump?

Will Palin's endorsement help or hurt Trump?

• Help

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Hurt

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really hard to guess.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I don't know if she will help or hurt Trump. However, i feel sure this will help SNL ratings somehow! Tina Fey must be somewhere gleefully rubbing her hands together. :lol:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
stark raving mad. she is incoherent. she speaks only for the sound of her voice and perhaps what she thinks are clever home-spun sounding puns; essentially speaking in tongues. um, like, what's the deal with the dill? Is she suggesting trump is a pickeler? Trump looked like he would be perplexed if he were paying attention to what she was saying, lurking uncomfortably because he wasn't getting to do the talking. They are like an infection; no real purpose, and only getting an inflammatory response. I am worried, because infections can kill, even wipe out whole populations.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't get this Sarah Palin thing. Can someone please explain it to me? How is she still relevant?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1453413755|3979329 said:
I don't get this Sarah Palin thing. Can someone please explain it to me? How is she still relevant?

She is a famous celebrity now, and if there is one thing the media LOVE it's a celeb.
People are curious about her.
Media companies are for-profit businesses and eyeballs = ad income.

She's a polarizing figure.
People either love or hate her.

Many are interested in what she says, but for one of two opposite reasons:
1. To be inspired by her values and perspective.
2. To laugh at her stupidity.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watched that entire thing and dear.lord.she.is....outofhermind. Is she DRUNK? Like, serious question. Trumps face through that entire thing was littered with nothing but searing regret. It's like his internal monologue was "what was I thinking. dear god, why. why did I do this?" If I did not know it was real, I'd have thought it was Tina Fey in an SNL bit. I laughed my face off quite a bit.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1453416432|3979360 said:

She is a famous celebrity now, and if there is one thing the media LOVE it's a celeb.

Ok, wait...

values and perspective............................................................................................ :o :shifty:

Did those words used when referring to Sarah Palin? Kenny, you had me up until then. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1453419021|3979381 said:

Ok, wait...

values and perspective............................................................................................ :o :shifty:

Did those words used when referring to Sarah Palin? Kenny, you had me up until then. :lol:

Lots of people love her.
I don't. :knockout:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1453419940|3979388 said:
House Cat|1453419021|3979381 said:

Ok, wait...

Lots of people love her.
I don't. :knockout:

LOL! I feel this conversation has gone full circle because I was about to say, "I don't get it!"

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ame|1453418686|3979378 said:
I watched that entire thing and dear.lord.she.is....outofhermind. Is she DRUNK? Like, serious question. Trumps face through that entire thing was littered with nothing but searing regret. It's like his internal monologue was "what was I thinking. dear god, why. why did I do this?" If I did not know it was real, I'd have thought it was Tina Fey in an SNL bit. I laughed my face off quite a bit.

I watched the whole thing too. It wasn't easy! Twenty minutes of non-stop cringing is just so uncomfortable! I haven't really paid attention to her since 2008, but I remember back then actually having a little sympathy for her. Even though my political leanings are opposite of everything she says and stands for, I felt like she was thrust in a role completely out of her league by the GOP machine that was desperate to put some sizzle into McCain's campaign. I laughed at the SNL parodies, but I kind of felt bad for laughing. She was such an easy target that it seemed like bullying. Like when that radio station in Montreal pranked her, I didn't find it funny (even though I can't stand her), I just found it mean.

Back then, she sounded ignorant to me. The incoherent responses in interviews seemed to be the product of nerves and inexperience. It felt to me like she would be earnestly trying to explain something but couldn't articulate her thoughts because they weren't fully fleshed out from whatever talking points she was given. But now, she does sound out of her mind crazy. And not only angry, but proud to be angry! Was her voice always so shrill and screechy? Was she this batshit crazy back then and I just couldn't see it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results