clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Diamondboy, your pugs are SO adorable!!!

Joe, your pooch is beautiful, I love his eyes!

Kristie, such a great pic! Look at that cute little nose! :love: Love Finn.

Here is Miss Zoe striking a pose lol

img_7862.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

She's so beautiful, Junebug! And look at her little cat toy in the background :lol: Time to play!!!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

Bumping this thread, I need to see puppies, kitties and more bunnies!
My Remington (aka Remy, Nemy, Nemington, and NemuNemu)

0726150325_2.jpg

0620151026_2.jpg

0513151431.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas|1437899831|3907616 said:
Bumping this thread, I need to see ...kitties...

Here's a few of some of mine, including our new kitten Greta (the grey and buff).

img_8777.jpg

img_8778.jpg

img_8780.jpg

img_8782.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sweet furry kitty fun overload!!!! :love: TDF, all these adorbs cats! Love the kitty toys too :appl:

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Smudge is getting his outside play time :)

_32865.jpg

_32866.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hoover|1438400703|3909652 said:
Smudge is getting his outside play time :)

excellent! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooooh, look at that Smudge, I LOVE HIM!!!! What breed of bunny is Monsieur Smudge? He looks French to me, the somewhat disdainful 'tude on him, heehee. :lol:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hoover, Smudge is so handsome and I love his peaceful expression.

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Thanks azstonie, kgizo, and canuk-gal :)

Smudge does have lots of attitude, haha. He snorts/grunts when he wants me to know he wants something.
I got him from the SPCA and they thought he's a holland lop. He is kind of different in that he can move his ears around in different directions (straight up, backwards, forwards, one up etc)

_32943.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Smudge is absolutely adorable! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Kelinas|1437899831|3907616 said:
Bumping this thread, I need to see puppies, kitties and more bunnies!
My Remington (aka Remy, Nemy, Nemington, and NemuNemu)

So glad you bumped this thread! Remington is gorgeous! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Smudge is *completely snugglably adorable*!!! And that is a fantastic name for a white rabbit :bigsmile: :love:
Where's the squishing emoticon?

My contribution - gratuitious cat pic (Mina, settled in after migrating to her third sleeping place of the afternoon :bigsmile: )

mina_1.png

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Taken 5 minutes ago, Oreo napping.

_32952.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Oh, the cute photos on this thread!

This is Sophie, the rescue cat, whom we adopted a couple of months after Emma passed away from feline leukemia. Both kitties have loved this exact spot on the back of the couch. Now, there is a permanent sag to that cushion which makes me oddly content.

kitty_on_couch.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Elliot86|1438626252|3910551 said:

Perfect name. :appl: That's a pretty big kitty; male or female?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

LoveLikeCrazy|1428147542|3856809 said:
Pippa 7 months, Theodore 8 1/2 weeks

Pippa and Theodore look completely spoiled. :bigsmile:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

HollyS|1438632249|3910583 said:

Does Oreo think s/he's a bunny (back legs stretched right out)?

I think that I have an older brothe :praise: r. Our dear Sammy is 16 :love:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

HollyS|1438632249|3910583 said:

She :kiss: She showed up as a stray and went a tad crazy with the food. She's dropped a few pounds with the help of our vet haha!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hoover|1438564209|3910312 said:
Thanks azstonie, kgizo, and canuk-gal :)

Smudge does have lots of attitude, haha. He snorts/grunts when he wants me to know he wants something.
I got him from the SPCA and they thought he's a holland lop. He is kind of different in that he can move his ears around in different directions (straight up, backwards, forwards, one up etc)

OMG, Hoover! I'm :lol: :lol: :lol: here! I can't get enough of Smudge and those ears!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Look what I found at Lowe's today:

fullsizerender_96.jpg

They called it a "utility tray" and advertised it as a catch-all for storing muddy boots etc. I call it a placemat for Maya's food dishes! 14.5X29 inches, with about a 3/4 inch lip.

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

VRBeauty|1439088017|3912648 said:

fullsizerender_96.jpg

They called it a "utility tray" and advertised it as a catch-all for storing muddy boots etc. I call it a placemat for Maya's food dishes! 14.5X29 inches, with about a 3/4 inch lip.
Lucky .
Remy takes it as his life mission to flip as many water bowls as he can.
After 3 months of coming home to daily damp carpet, I've had to McGuyver my way into a unflippable "you'll-never-be-able-to-flip-this" dish.

Let's just say a pyrex baking dish, a porcelain bowl and super glue have come together in the weirdest of ways, :rolleyes:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

fullsizerender_96.jpg

That is exactly what we have under Sophie's dishes! Our is only different by being beige. Great minds think alike. ;))

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I've got 2 little fluff balls at home that are called 'Chucky' and 'Stinker', due to actions they made when we first got them and were trying to think of a name :lol:

Unfortunately Stinker did something to his front right paw last night and is at the vet with my wife now, poor little guy hasn't been able to walk or put any weight on his paw. Usually we wake up to him curled up in between our heads or at our feet, this morning he was on the floor and making all sorts of noises we usually don't hear from him because he wasn't able to jump up on the bed from the pain. I really hope he is OK, he's our little winter head-warmer!! :(sad

Here he is waiting for momma to take him to the doctor

stinker.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

jordyonbass|1439419439|3913874 said:
I've got 2 little fluff balls at home that are called 'Chucky' and 'Stinker', due to actions they made when we first got them and were trying to think of a name :lol:

Unfortunately Stinker did something to his front right paw last night and is at the vet with my wife now, poor little guy hasn't been able to walk or put any weight on his paw. Usually we wake up to him curled up in between our heads or at our feet, this morning he was on the floor and making all sorts of noises we usually don't hear from him because he wasn't able to jump up on the bed from the pain. I really hope he is OK, he's our little winter head-warmer!! :(sad

Jordy, sending your kitty lots of healing dust. Hope he's feeling better now. :wavey:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hi Rockinruby! :wavey:

He is home now and he is better; the vet said he has been getting into fights and that another cat has bitten his paw, causing the swelling. He got 3 needles which cost me $200 but he has been walking on it again and is back to himself, albeit a little more dopey than usual because of the painkillers he got from his needles. Although the vet is concerned that he may have AIDS, apparently it's prevalent in cats and hard to vaccinate against so he is back at the vet again in a few weeks for some testing :(sad

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jordy - I hope he is feeling better soon and doesn't have any long term effects.

Elliot - Always love an Oreo pic.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

jordyonbass|1439517104|3914325 said:
Hi Rockinruby! :wavey:

He is home now and he is better; the vet said he has been getting into fights and that another cat has bitten his paw, causing the swelling. He got 3 needles which cost me $200 but he has been walking on it again and is back to himself, albeit a little more dopey than usual because of the painkillers he got from his needles. Although the vet is concerned that he may have AIDS, apparently it's prevalent in cats and hard to vaccinate against so he is back at the vet again in a few weeks for some testing :(sad

Oh, that's great Jordy! I am so glad he's home and feeling better now! I hope the medications help with the pain in his paw. I'm so sorry to hear that he has to go back to the vet for bloodwork. :( I hope his results will come back as negative for any kitty diseases. Sending you lots of healing dust Mr. Stinker! :pray:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fullsizerender_96.jpg

That is great, I'm getting one of those, tge Westies are sloppy eaters/drinkers! Genius. Thank you for sharing! :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jordyonbass|1439419439|3913874 said:

I'm so glad Stinker is getting well. Finn, my avatar, injured his right front paw in November. Just came up totally lame first thing in the morning. Lots of swelling and pain. Prednisone got him right back up in less than 24 hours. Super low dose but for a month-long taper. Good going, little Stinker!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results