shape
carat
color
clarity

My Propoosal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gizmo 98

Rough_Rock
Well, all, I''m about to start the drive to College Station.  I just want to thank everyone for their help and support in the past few weeks.  I really don''t think I could''ve done this without everyone''s support, especially the last minute change in plans. 
I''ll post tomorrow night, if I get a chance, to let everyone know how things went.  I''ll also try to get her to post her version of events after she reads how the whole drama unfolded.
Thanks again everyone!  I''ll see you on the other side!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Good luck Gizmo! Don''t worry about the stepping stone. You can create one together after you get engaged. Besides, she''s already going to have a nice reminder of the event on her left hand! Enjoy this moment!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you. I can''t wait to hear how everything went!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
too exciting!! good luck, can''t wait to hear about it later
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck to you Gizmo!!! Can''t wait to hear her response!!!

Gizmo 98

Rough_Rock
Well, I''m engaged! The weekend started out pretty rough. I booked her flight through Houston, which I found out later (in great detail) is a huge, nasty airport. She also got airsick on the flight into College Station. Needless to say, whe wasn''t a happy camper when I saw her.
29.gif
Instead of immediatly going to the campus to ''walk around'', she wanted to go lay down for a while. We decided to just walk around campus for a little while before we went dinner. She felt better, but the whole ''campus tour'' thing felt a little forced. We ended up by the Century Tree and sat down. She wasn''t even really paying attention until she saw me get down on my knee. I had a real nice speech all planned out, but it didn''t happen. We even got some professional pictures from a photographer who was shooting another proposal that was about to take place. We went to dinner from there, and she aboutely glowed for the rest of the night.
I took some pictures of the ring, but haven''t put them on my computer yet. I''ll post them later. Thanks again to everyone who''s helped out. I guess it''s time to start planning the wedding!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Gizmo! Sounds like the simpler plan was the better one given the circumstances. I am looking forward to seeing the pics!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I''m glad that everything worked out, even though it didn''t go according to plan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results