shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on myyyy wedding :) Good and Bad ..

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Ok so...

Some GREAT news for me.. Everything is coming together too smoothly, it kind of scares me. Anyways.... My fiances brothers g/f who i had asked to be in my wedding is no longer in it. We had quite a few arguments where she has stated to me that I think I am better than her, and a bunch of other nasty words because she came to me about advice for her own wedding, and money situations etc.. Long story short, her and fiances brother broke up which gave me the perfect opportunity to not have her in my wedding, without being rude about it, so that worked out.. on a side note, they are now back together and engaged.. ::sigh:: But she is well aware that she is not welcome back in my wedding..We are no longer on speaking terms even thought I apologized for coming off as "better than her" as she would put it and still have not heard from her since. Truly do not care at this point..

2nd.. my best friend who lives 10 hours from me, has said she could not be in it due to money restraints and coming in for bridal shower, dress fittings etc. I am not upset that she can not afford it, I just wish she would have said something early instead of the week we were all going to order the bridesmaid dresses together. I offered to pay for it up front and order it for her so she didnt have to come in, and thats when she backed out. I told her i am not upset with her at all, just wish she would have said something earlier.. Good news is that my fiances cousin offered to be in the wedding. We are very close and I am upset with myself for not inviting her in earlier, however, I was already up to 7 people and she understood. So all in all, it worked out :)

My invitations are currently being made from a wonderful seller on etsy.com!!! Will show a preview. My bouquet is also almost done from another etsy seller :):))

Everything is getting paid with no difficulties.. YAY!!! :)

Sorry have not posted in a while, but been so busy with teaching and my full time job.. You should hear more from me pretty soon as the semester is almost over!

Ahhhhh 6.5 more months.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like some good stuff coming out of some not so good. :))

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o wow...sounds like things are comming together. Congrats, and keep everyone updates.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Please post pics of your bouquet when you get it!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh thank you everyone..

@AMC... she had sent me a picture of the bouquet so far, and unfortunately the colors were no where near what I had explained to her, so she had to re-do the whole thing over and order the colors I had originally requested.. But so far, so good. I should be getting it within the next 2 weeks. I am so excited for it :))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about the BIL's fiance, but glas everything is working out the way you had hoped!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results