shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your favorite singer..who would you pay to see live?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Re: Who is your favorite singer..who would you pay to see li

I wanna see Susan Boyle live. What a voice!

I saw James Brown once, holy mackeral, what a fabulous experience! And, I'm dating myself here, James Taylor before anyone had heard of him. I was up at Yale for the weekend w/a date & somebody said, hey there's a guy who's going to sing folk songs in the cafeteria tonight. So we all went, it was a dude named James Taylor -- he sat on a table, sang & played guitar, most of us sat on the floor. Probably 20 people in all. When it was done, we said, Well, that was nice.

--- Laurie

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

Astra said:
Robbie Williams

oh I would LOVE to see him in concert..he's hysterical. In fact I would love an evening with him and Billy Crystal

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bunny007 said:
davi_el_mejor said:
Dudes: Jason Mraz and Michael Bublé
Chicks: Regina Spektor and Kristin Chenoweth

But I hate concerts. If I could catch them doing a quite little set in a coffee shop I'd be in heaven.

I've heard Regina is amaaaaazing, I'd love to see her. :love: I'd also see Elton John, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Arctic Monkeys, and mayyyybe Lady Gaga.

I've seen Jason Mraz live, and it was pretty good until the encore. It was in Houston and the song was lucky, but Colbie wasn't there to sing it with him so he had some local sing with him. Bad idea. She RUINED the song and the concert for me. It was one of my favorite songs by him, and she destroyed it. I mean, BUTCHERED this song, tone def, ekkkk! It was horrible!

I would like to have seen Michael Jackson before he died.
Neil Diamond
Elton John
Alanis Morissette

and if we can add bands
Heart is totally on my list

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JewelFreak said:
I wanna see Susan Boyle live. What a voice!

I saw James Brown once, holy mackeral, what a fabulous experience! And, I'm dating myself here, James Taylor before anyone had heard of him. I was up at Yale for the weekend w/a date & somebody said, hey there's a guy who's going to sing folk songs in the cafeteria tonight. So we all went, it was a dude named James Taylor -- he sat on a table, sang & played guitar, most of us sat on the floor. Probably 20 people in all. When it was done, we said, Well, that was nice.

--- Laurie

JewelFreak, what a great story! How cool that you saw James Taylor before he was famous, I love it.

I'm reminded of an article I read recently...some kindergarden kids were coming home from school and telling their parents a scary man kept coming into their classroom and singing songs to them. The parents come to find out it's Bob Dylan! Turns out his grandson was in the class. I love that story.

For me, I'd like to see Barbra Streisand, Dave Matthews, Neil Young, Paul McCartney...I'm all over the map lol.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

I have several
Sister Hazel - I get to see them live regularly as it is for various reasons.

George Strait - would kill

Reba McIntyre

There are TONS of people I'd like to see in concert
reba
George
Blake Shelton
John Mayer
Colbie Callait
Easton Corbin
Carrie Underwood
Dolly Parton
Dierks Bentley

I'm Really sad I'll never get to see Brooks & Dunn.... what a show that'd be.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

I love Fiona Apple & I've seen her live.

lulu

Ideal_Rock

Chaka Khan and that's all. Except for some people now deceased. Only saw her live once.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock

Elton John
Cher

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

I got to see George Strait before he was famous! It was at a Chili Cookoff in San Marcos, TX while I was at Southwest Texas State University. I've seen him lots of times since then at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

Would love to see Tom Jones again.

Martina McBride is my most favorite singer....love her to death. I've seen her many times, but would see her again and again.

Aerosmith is my favorite live band...talked DH into seeing them on my birthday in 1999.

Gotta see the following before I leave this world:

Pink
Alanis Morissette
Lady Gaga
Wayne Newton
ZZ Top
Susan Boyle

Lori

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock

I would pay to see Neil Young.

** for those of you who had Lady Gaga on their list:

If you have the chance, go and see her live. I went last month with a group of friends and it was the best performance I have seen to date. She puts on an AMAZING show. Definitely worth the :$$): :$$): .

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Stevie Wonder. I heard he doesn't do many concerts so I would live to see one live!!

soocool

Ideal_Rock

Bruce Springsteen!

Saw him play gigs in the 1970s before he made it really big. Some were free and once I paid as little as $2.00 at a college concert.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

Skippy123 said:
Stevie Wonder. I heard he doesn't do many concerts so I would live to see one live!!

Skippy! Long time no see. :wavey: Seeing Stevie Wonder live was on my "bucket list" and I finally saw him a couple years ago when he did a rare tour. Amazing concert!!! He sounded great and did all of his hits. Well he did as many as he could in a 2 -2 1/2 hour show. If he ever does a gig anywhere near you, I highly recommend going to see him because like you said, he doesn't tour much these days.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Onedrop, that is so AWESOME you saw Stevie live!!! Hopefully someday I can see him too, thanks for sharing and so glad you got to hear so many of his hits :appl: Sounds like an amazing concert!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results