shape
carat
color
clarity

Interesting dreams?

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
I've been having such weird dreams lately... I dreamed last night that I was shopping for nail polish. I know it's because I'm paying more attention to my nails lately and trying to keep my polish looking fresh and unchipped. Then I realized after I woke up that I hadn't actually bought the colors I'd found in the dream, and I was sad, because there were several nice colors!

For about a week after FF and I went ring shopping, in every dream I had, I was wearing an e-ring... Sure was sad each time I woke up with an empty hand! LOL. And I dreamed once (when we first started talking about buying a ring) that he slipped a ring on my hand while I was sleeping. I could even feel it in the dream. And yet again, woke up with no ring. Odd!

Have you ladies had dreams about rings, proposals, etc.?

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I had something similar. The other day during a nap I fell asleep and I woke up and was in a different apartment living with a different man. It was very weird. Even in the dream, I didn't know who he was and so I would just awkwardly try to get around saying his name. I kept wanting to call the guy in the dream "Bob" (not my SO's real name), because it didn't feel right. I woke up thinking who was that guy? But at least even in the dream I knew I was supposed to be with "Bob."

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I've had a few dreams (that I believe I can attribute to being on PS for too long) about the engagement ring. I had a dream about a month ago that he got me a hideous ring and I threw up when I saw it (I think this has a lot to do with the fact that I was watching the episode of Sex and the City where this happened to Carrie). But now that I've seen the ring, no worries!

A week ago I had a dream that FF proposed to the 'wrong girl' (meaning some random girl in my dream whom I don't know).... now.... how did he pull that off? I haven't the slightest idea.... :nono:

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I dreamed I broke my left wrist this time. I broke my right wrist the day before I went to Canada for New Years, and it was awful. I'm in USF's band and play a pretty heavy instrument and it was.. oh so bad.

Anyway I dreamed I broke my wrist so my hand swelled something fierce and silly SO proposed anyway? The ring didn't fit so he gave it to our clepto cat.

I woke up hysterical, scared the crap out of SO because I was flailing and hitting. I never have bad dreams and felt like so stupid trying to explain my hysteria. :oops:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
So, this is off the topic of engagement dreams but...

I had the WORST nightmare last night. I'm absolutely petrified of clowns... Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my bed
to find a crazy IT-looking clown hovering over my bed with a butchers knife :-o I woke up screaming *shudders*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results