shape
carat
color
clarity

In YOUR opinion, the celeb with the best body?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 2:40:42 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Male : Craig Horner

Female : Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Conrad, Scarlett Johanssen
JA and SJ were the two that popped to my mind as well lol What does it say about me that I don''t have a top guy body??

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Female: Shirley Manson ( Not many knows her probably - she is just gorgeous!!!! )

Male: Paul Walker.... HANDS DOWN!

paulwalker1.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 3:33:32 PM
Author: Dani
Kim Kardashian!!!!! She''s super-curvy, but toned
2.gif

Oooh definitely! If I won the lottery, I''d pay good money to get her figure!
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
From Iron Man 2 I present ScarJo aka Black Widow.

scarlett johansson iron man 2 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And from True Blood, I present Alexander Skarsgard aka Eric. Who is 6''6 irl. I have a thing for tall blond men, what can I say? (So says the woman whose husband is 5''10 and dark...)

alexander-skarsgard True Blood freke.jpg

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 9:30:08 PM
Author: Amethyste

Female: Shirley Manson ( Not many knows her probably - she is just gorgeous!!!! )

LOOOOOVED Garbage back in the day. I dyed my hair red in a Shirley wannabe moment once, haha!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 4:48:51 AM
Author: doodle

LOOOOOVED Garbage back in the day. I dyed my hair red in a Shirley wannabe moment once, haha!

Another Garbage fan here. Shirley also wore the cutest clothes -- loved her look.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the scene in "The Proposal" when Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock accidentally bump into each other naked.

If Ryan and ScarJo do get around to having kids, can you imagine what they''d look like?

ryan_reynolds_ripped.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 8:26:21 AM
Author: gemgirl
I loved the scene in ''The Proposal'' when Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock accidentally bump into each other naked.

If Ryan and ScarJo do get around to having kids, can you imagine what they''d look like?

Oh, that is sweet perfection.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
women: Jennifer Aniston, Julianne Hough (from Dancing with the Stars), Kim Kardashian, Candance Cameron Bure
men: David Beckham!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
FEMALE: While I really admire both Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) & Isla Fisher (Confessions of a Shopaholic, Wedding Crashers) Hendricks'' bust would be a bit hard to manage so I guess I''d go with Isla.

MALE: Seth Rogan or Will Ferrell
3.gif
Though whathisname from The Office is pretty cute too. I like tall, strong, cuddly. Those carved Adonis types aren''t my bag baby.

isla.jpg

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I agree on Ryan Reynolds during The Proposal. Also that new Calvin Klein model/young actor--Kellan something?

On women I am also in Jennifer Anniston camp..great at 40+! And most of the VS models of course..Bar Rafeel etc.

With Gisele however, I have heard she has has plastic surgery so I do not consider her a true candidate if that''s the case.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Female: Scarlett Johannson (sp?) Also, my body ideal is Jessia Biel. In Blade Trinity...I was in AWE!!!
23.gif

Male: Well, this could be long, but DEFINITELY Ryan Reynolds. He and Scarlett are a little TOO perfect of a match. And...I hate to say it, but...Zach Effron (except his height or...lack of).

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I think Kate Hudson is adorable and sexy, and I LOVE that she has never had her boobs done!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 7:31:15 PM
Author: Lynn B
I think Kate Hudson is adorable and sexy, and I LOVE that she has never had her boobs done!
Sorry Lynn...but she actually did about a month ago..

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I think women in the size 8 to 12 range are perfect. I''ve never seen a curvy size 0 - 2. That''s just kind of laughable. I think I''d have to go with Kate Winslet for women.

I think Halle Berry has a nice body, but she''s definitely more slim than a normal woman.

For men, it''s hard to tell because eating protein and being a gym rat will produce a body like Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Phillipe, Paul Walker, etc. Those guys don''t actually have real jobs so they can spend countless hours working out unlike most of us.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 5:07:56 AM
Author: pennquaker09
For men, it''s hard to tell because eating protein and being a gym rat will produce a body like Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Phillipe, Paul Walker, etc. Those guys don''t actually have real jobs so they can spend countless hours working out unlike most of us.

I like Jason Statham''s body for that reason- he doesn''t hit the gym before a movie, he takes up a new sport like an extreme form of martial arts to prep his body, because apparently he can''t stand going to the gym. You can tell, actually, because the way his muscles are shaped and their distribution are a little different from the gym bunnies. It''s all ''functional'' muscle.

I think dancers, male and female, have the best bodies. Also male gymnasts.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luke Goss, Hugh Jackman

Selma Hayak

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 7:46:26 AM
Author: Galateia

I like Jason Statham''s body for that reason- he doesn''t hit the gym before a movie, he takes up a new sport like an extreme form of martial arts to prep his body, because apparently he can''t stand going to the gym. You can tell, actually, because the way his muscles are shaped and their distribution are a little different from the gym bunnies. It''s all ''functional'' muscle.

I think dancers, male and female, have the best bodies. Also male gymnasts.
I totally forgot about Jason Statham!! His body is FINE!!! Transporter is definitely a chick flick. Do guys REALLY want to see such a hot man!?

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
SO...... No one is voting for Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles or Mariah Carey?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston
Ryan Reynolds, Josh Duhamel

Lori

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 11:28:42 PM
Author: MissMina
SO...... No one is voting for Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles or Mariah Carey?

Although these 3 have achieved enviable bodies at some point during their careers, I wouldn''t want to have their body type because maintenance seems to be difficult for them and they can all easily get heavy if they don''t watch every calories that goes into their mouths, and to me that is not ideal

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I like a lot of women with curves, so most, Halle Barry, Salma Hayak, scarjo, Christina Hendricks, etc suit me. If I could have any celebrity body though, it would be Dita''s. This is an add she did for PETA, but it really doesn''t show her we,, but most things that do can''t go on the forum.

For guys, there is no guy in particular, I like some muscle, but I prefer lean men with narrow waists. Kyle Schmid in zerophilia is a good example.

ditapeta.jpg

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I've never seen a curvy size 0 - 2.

I am a very curvy size 0 - 2. My frame is very birdlike, but I have boobs and a ghetto booty. It kind of sucks, actually.

ETA - I hate myself on film. The best I've ever looked on camera, was when I had a serious infection and had wasted away to 85 lbs (I'm 5'2"). In person, I looked like death - on camera . . . amazing!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 8:17:29 AM
Author: sarap333
Date: 5/27/2010 4:48:51 AM

Author: doodle

Another Garbage fan here. Shirley also wore the cutest clothes -- loved her look.

I love her too. Their concert was the first one I ever went to with my friends. Fab.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results