shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me name my ragdoll kitten

What should I name my ragdoll kitten?!

• Violet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wednesday "Winnie" (if I ever get two I could have Wednesday and Friday!)

• Alaska

• Daphne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
As some of you know I am getting a ragdoll kitten in 2 weeks and 6 days! I am having the hardest time deciding on a name and thought I might see what some PSers thought! You guys can choose from these options or throw out other suggestions if you have them.

Thanks!
9.gif

ragkitten84.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Omgosh, those EYES. Charlotte is so cute, I love giving animals human names, heh.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Love Charlotte and Daphne! I''m a huge fan of people names for animals. SIL actually has a kitty named Daphne right now, so I think it''s really cute, but I like Charlotte just a smidge better for your kitty I think.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
How cute is she? I say Charlotte!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
Winnie!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the name Violet. Always have.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Charlotte. You can call her Charlotte when she is being naughty and Lottie when she is being cute! She is adorable!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 10:27:15 AM
Author: princesss
I
30.gif
Winnie!

Ditto! She looks like a little Winnie, too!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
She definitely looks like a Charlottte to me.
We are getting our Oriental kitten on April 10th
and will need some help with his name also

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What a doll!
9.gif

I actually dislike people names for pets, so I voted Wednesday. It is an occupational hazard of teaching, I think. But, I would hate to be able to associate someone I disliked with my pet, so mine always get names I would never expect a person to have.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote Winnie. She is a doll!
30.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for Winnie!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
omg. She''s adorable!
30.gif

My vote is for Winnie or Alaska.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh she is SO cute! I, as others have said, like human names for pets. Charlotte is a great name and my secind choice would be Violet.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Winnie!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Winnie!!!

SO cute
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t Wednesday "Winnie" the name of Bridget Marquardt''s dog?
Not that there''s anything wrong with that.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I like violet best!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I vote winnie

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I love all your names... but my vote is for Charlotte!!!
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
with those eyes? violet all the way!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love either Charlotte or Violet. She''s beautiful and her eyes are GORGEOUS!

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh I am so overwhelmed by all the votes! Thank you all so much! I enjoyed reading all the comments too! It''s fun to hear why people like the name they picked.

It seems like it''s down to Charlotte, Violet, and Wednesday! Those 3 are all neck and neck.

The poll continues!
9.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Charlotte!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Well i''m no help because Charlotte, Violet, and Wednesday are my favs. I can''t decide!

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
I think it is funny that there are two ties with the names right now! Makes me feel better that I''m not the only one torn on what to name her!
2.gif

My sister brought up an interesting point. The name Charlotte is from my FAVORITE children book that I probably have read 1,000 times! I have always loved the name! She thinks that I might regret naming my cat that if later down the road (much later) I want to use it as a child''s name. I''m not one of those people that plans children''s names so I had never thought about it. Is this ridiculous or maybe a good point?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 10:02:42 AM
Author: KayPea
I think it is funny that there are two ties with the names right now! Makes me feel better that I''m not the only one torn on what to name her!
2.gif

My sister brought up an interesting point. The name Charlotte is from my FAVORITE children book that I probably have read 1,000 times! I have always loved the name! She thinks that I might regret naming my cat that if later down the road (much later) I want to use it as a child''s name. I''m not one of those people that plans children''s names so I had never thought about it. Is this ridiculous or maybe a good point?
Kind of a good point. If you really really love the name, do you really want to be telling your (hypothetical, at this point) daughter she was named after Mommy''s cat? It''s a gorgeous name for a little girl, but I think Winnie suits a cat more than a human.

(Also, I really want Winnie to win!
28.gif
)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
She is beautiful. It looks like she might have lilac points. Between that and her lovely eyes, I would go with Violet.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 10:02:42 AM
Author: KayPea
2.gif

Definitely an important consideration. I always pick people names for pets and as I get older I make sure to pick ones I like, but not enough to give to my kids. I don''t think I''d be able to use the name on a kid that I had used on a pet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results