shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 11:00:15 PM
Author: mscushion

Date: 2/27/2010 8:09:53 PM
Author: MagsyMay
Thank you everyone!! I really do love it and think it is a bit different than what I''m used to seeing. But at the same time, the top and bodice are very simple and quite similar to the Fanal, so I love that about it too.

I should add, I was told the flowery stuff on the skirt will be a bit more pressed and not quite so fluffy and disheveled looking once it is all said and done. The sample had been in and out of garment bags, so it was a bit fluffed up!

I''m thinking no necklace and maybe just some pretty drop/dangly earrings. And maybe a looser curly-ish up-do... I''m clueless though on specifics!
I agree, no necklace with this one, go with bling for the ears. I would probably keep your beautiful hair straight and sleek, not curly, to further match the art gallery ''look.'' Updo or half-updo, not sure(maybe in a little while I''ll take a break from studying to look at some hair style sites).

I also have to disagree with HappyDreams -- I think a belt would be too much.
I agree with all of the above! And yes, where is that imaginary extra 5-7 pounds? You look great!
9.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 9:23:09 AM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 2/27/2010 11:00:15 PM

Author: mscushion

Date: 2/27/2010 8:09:53 PM

Author: MagsyMay

Thank you everyone!! I really do love it and think it is a bit different than what I''m used to seeing. But at the same time, the top and bodice are very simple and quite similar to the Fanal, so I love that about it too.

I should add, I was told the flowery stuff on the skirt will be a bit more pressed and not quite so fluffy and disheveled looking once it is all said and done. The sample had been in and out of garment bags, so it was a bit fluffed up!

I''m thinking no necklace and maybe just some pretty drop/dangly earrings. And maybe a looser curly-ish up-do... I''m clueless though on specifics!

I agree, no necklace with this one, go with bling for the ears. I would probably keep your beautiful hair straight and sleek, not curly, to further match the art gallery ''look.'' Updo or half-updo, not sure(maybe in a little while I''ll take a break from studying to look at some hair style sites).

I also have to disagree with HappyDreams -- I think a belt would be too much.

I agree with all of the above! And yes, where is that imaginary extra 5-7 pounds? You look great!
9.gif

Aww thanks, and Lulu too! It''s just hard when you''ve gained a little weight and are so short so it shows (to me!) and is hard to ignore!

Thank you again to everyone for your compliments! If I start having second thoughts, I just keep coming back to this thread!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
i
30.gif
it!!

i think i may be a bit like you, in my head i want something plain and simple...but i see dresses like this one and melt
21.gif

i think its your wedding, you probably wont be able to wear a dress like this again so go for it because its gorgeous
30.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOooooooh I LOVE that dress! You look amazing in it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Love that dress on you - I think you are right, that it will be perfect with your venue. Congrats on finding your dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results