shape
carat
color
clarity

I am soooo glad I found you all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been a member long, but even during this short time, you have all taught me so much

I have learned, I have laughed, I have cried (Mariposa you are in my daily prayers) I have felt like a member of the team! That, for me is priceless. As a stay at home mum, you have been my company, my sanity!!!

Don''t ever stop what you are all doing. This is a wonderful and crazy place to be.

Thank you!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely post! I feel the same way. PS is a great fun place and I love it here
1.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 4:36:36 PM
Author:susimoo
I haven''t been a member long, but even during this short time, you have all taught me so much

I have learned, I have laughed, I have cried (Mariposa you are in my daily prayers) I have felt like a member of the team! That, for me is priceless. As a stay at home mum, you have been my company, my sanity!!!

Don''t ever stop what you are all doing. This is a wonderful and crazy place to be.

Thank you!!
I think that sums up PS nicely.
1.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suzan, this morning, while i was driving to work, i was thinking of the exact same thing...
Unbelievable but true...PS is my "other" big familly and i am so glad, grateful and happy that you''re all here. I share with you my thoughts, my worries, my happiness...my...jewellry and so much more...
I feel that i''m never alone and that all this positive energy, coming from thousands of people all over the world, is just an amazing gift.
This is a great community and i''m very happy to be a part of it....Thank you all...thank you so much...

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi Susie, I could not agree more. Everyone here has been so helpful and friendly. It was nice to have met you in some of my previous threads. It looks like we have something in common besides the love of sparklies - I am a stay at home mom too! And I spend too much time on PS! I am trying to limit myself to only be on during my sons naptimes!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 4:36:36 PM
Author:susimoo

Thank you!!
What a lovely post susimoo. I couldn''t agree more. I came here 5 years ago... I was looking for an eternity band. I have been here ever since and have made friends from all over. Many I have met in RL.

PS is a great place to learn, to hang and discuss.

Welcome and so glad you are here!!!!!
35.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely post, Susimoo. We are glad to have you here
1.gif

stci

Ideal_Rock
I hear you Susimoo!

People here are sunshine in my life! They are great!
emhot.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results