shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with proposal in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msu404

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone could give me some help about proposing in Chicago. I am set to have dinner at the Signature Room but I''m not much of a public proposal kind of person (and neither is my girlfriend). My plan was to propose at a park or by the lake and then take a horse carriage (maybe) to the John Hancock Center to have a nice dinner. First off, does this sound like a decent plan. Secondly, could you give me any suggestions about a park or a good spot near the John Hancock Center. Any input would be appreciated.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
I love Chicago!!!!!! I honeymooned there and we did eat at the Signature room. It's so romantic. The view is amazing and the lights are dim.

There is a small church just down the street on Michigan Ave. It's right across the street from Borders. It's so weird because you're on this huge street and there's this old, tiny, quaint church right in the middle of a busy street. This is a very romantic spot. There is a little courtyard in the church that is pretty private. The lighting in this courtyard is pretty cool and the church itself is so beautiful and romantic. You're also in the heart of the city so you can just look up and see the cool buildings and lights. I think there is a small fountain also. It's so private and so romantic. You should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results