shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with Destination Wedding Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jrstaton

Rough_Rock
Hello. I am new to the site and we are looking at a Destination wedding in Hawaii in August 2010.

We really like the ceremony sites at the Royal Kona Resort on the big island and are considering having our reception there as well.

There are mixed reviews for the resort especially with the rooms but I was wondering if anyone has had their wedding at the Royal Kona and can offer some advice.

Thanks

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
have never been there but i wanted to say congrats! you might want to try a different website to get info for this try bestdestinationwedding.com tons of helpful people and info on there.
emteeth.gif

jrstaton

Rough_Rock
Thanks. We have looked at bestdestinationwedding.com and we aren't getting much feedback so figured we expand the search area a little bit.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I think instyleweddings has a destination section, and the knot has a website dedicated to destination weddings. I would look into those too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results