shape
carat
color
clarity

MUA/Hair Dresser

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wedding is sort of out in the middle of nowhere. I would really love to have an onsite Hair Dresser/MUA so that I can spend the day relaxing at my venue. The problem seems to be that I can''t find someone who does both. Is everone hiring a separate MUA and Hair Dresser? Are there any cons in finding someone who does both? I''m hoping to broaden my search by calling my venue and photographer. Hopefully they will have a referral or two. It seems kind of cost prohibitive to hire a different person to do each, especially considering all my bm''s and moms want to have their hair and make-up done too.

For those who''ve BTDT was it better to have someone who specialized in make-up and a separate person who specialized in hair? Did you feel you got better results?

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I''
Date: 1/7/2010 3:44:10 PM
Author:House Cat
My wedding is sort of out in the middle of nowhere. I would really love to have an onsite Hair Dresser/MUA so that I can spend the day relaxing at my venue. The problem seems to be that I can''t find someone who does both. Is everone hiring a separate MUA and Hair Dresser? Are there any cons in finding someone who does both? I''m hoping to broaden my search by calling my venue and photographer. Hopefully they will have a referral or two. It seems kind of cost prohibitive to hire a different person to do each, especially considering all my bm''s and moms want to have their hair and make-up done too.

For those who''ve BTDT was it better to have someone who specialized in make-up and a separate person who specialized in hair? Did you feel you got better results?
m such a bad Bride! What is BTDT???
25.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 4:49:31 PM
Author: Pushin40
I''

Date: 1/7/2010 3:44:10 PM

Author:House Cat

m such a bad Bride! What is BTDT???
25.gif

Pushin 40 i believe BTDT = Been there, done that.

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t BTDT, but I would think one pro to having two people is getting everyone''s hair and makeup done quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results