shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve found THE dress - pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great!!! So elegant!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
yes looks so perfect!!!!!!!! and a 30c......sorry no help there--that''s an unbelievably rare (and lucky haha) size!!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 11:01:20 AM
Author: gwendolyn
*wolf whistle* Whoa Nelly, you are one hot momma, LG! Your dress is PERFECT!! Love love love the detailing and the train! You are so gorgeous!! Love it!!
36.gif

What sort of hair style/accessories were you thinking of? Are you doing a veil with it? And can we see your wedding shoes too please?
5.gif
9.gif
You are too sweet - thank you
1.gif

I''m planning on wearing my hair half up / half down like in this picture. No veil - just a small tiara. I haven''t found my shoes yet. I''d love a pair of sexy sandals with a killer heel but I can''t walk in high heels so that''s a no no
7.gif
. I''m gonna keep the accessories simple - perhaps no necklace or bracelet but just a pair of diamonte & pearl chandalier earrings.

style4jpg.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2009 12:21:28 PM
Author: cocolaw
yes looks so perfect!!!!!!!! and a 30c......sorry no help there--that''s an unbelievably rare (and lucky haha) size!!!
Don''t be fooled - I think store assistants exaggerate my C size to make me feel better when they say they don''t stock anything in my size
9.gif
- what good is being a C cup when all my strapless bras fall down
39.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
londongirl, your dress is really beautiful! i love the lace!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, love it. i really like the length of the train too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results