shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesave.com??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone, I need some advice. My fiance and I just picked our wedding day, May 30, this year!!
eek.gif
I have been on a search for a dress ever day. I live in HI and unfortunationality the shops here just do not have that great of a selection especially when I have found some beautiful dresses in magazines. I found a site called bridesave.com and I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them? I found a dress that I really like and just don''t know? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Justine

redjenn

Rough_Rock
As long as the dress you are buying is a style that you have actually tried on. I have known so many women who are convinced that they want a certain style and then once they put it on they don't like the way it looks. Also - I would make sure that you get a dress that is a bit larger than your normal size...then its easy to alter.

I haven't heard of that website though. I think there is a lot of negative out there about website purchasing of gowns. I also think that it can't be all that bad...considering lots of women have done it and are continuing to do it.

Is there a town closer by that you can drive to? My Mom and I are going to Bellingham Washington - which is about an hour and a half out of where I live...worth it to find a good dress.

J
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bridesave is talked about all the time on theknot and other sites...from what I could tell it looked like a great deal. Just be sure there is a return policy which I think there is..I think I may have considered that site before.

But try to try on the dress before buying ..e.g. in a store or something. Trust me...half the time you put things on and then realize you liked them on the rack but not on your OR the other way around. It's so hard to tell just from a picture how it will look.

Good luck!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results