shape
carat
color
clarity

What does eveyrone think of this dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
I dont know if I like it or not...opinions...Too fluffy???

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I like fluffy!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

If it looks good on you, and you like it, GO FOR IT!

juicy4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Go with your first impression...too fluffy. How far away do you really want your 'husband' to stand as you are presenting your vows, dancing, even walking? It looks like a stunning dress for pictures if you are the only one in the picture. Have you tried it on? Maybe you are the best one to answer your own question.
1.gif

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
ha ha ha thats not me....LOL im just looking at the dress...

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Yeah that dress definatly isnt for me...its too puffy ive desided to go much, much less puffier...Oh by the way Dancing girl I LOVE your dress the top of it...It looks like a corset but isnt
love.gif
love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woah that's some serious puff!!
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, nice dress but you gotta ask, how many layers of crinoline are under that? I'm a fan of A-line, adding an extra layer of crinoline under mine, but no way is it that big. haha Another thought, how long would it take your fiance to get under that dress to find your garter? Or you?
naughty.gif
appl.gif
saint.gif

Judy
:)

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
~~~~~~
Oh by the way Dancing girl I LOVE your dress the top of it...It looks like a corset but isnt
~~~~~~~
XOrlyBearX, (I don't even know how I should abbreviate that name, LOL!)

Thanks for your comments! That is a Davids Bridal dress and it also comes in white. (mine is Ivory and Rum Pink as you can tell)

Mine is going to be very FULL as well...it has I believe 9 layers of tulle and whatever else under there, and that's not including the petticoat. It has a cathedral train too that will be bustled up underneath the layers in the back. I am not wearing the petticoat in the picture I posted on the other one. So didn't show as much poof.

I want to look like a princess and even if I am uncomfortable - I won't care... I know what I WANT to look like that day, and I'll suffer through it. But as they say "the day flies by" - so it may not be that bad!

naughty.gif

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Oh god that would be my worse nightmare...I hate being uncomfortable. I am wearing flip flops at my wedding so my feet dont hurt and I am definalty not going to pick a dress that makes me uncomfortable.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I know I'm super late here but, I love the design of this dress but, I do agree, is there a way to minimize the puffiness of the bottom? I really think it's beautiful though.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
This dress is still one of my options. I saw it at Davids bridal. I haven't tried it on yet but it didn't seem very poufy it depends on how big the crinolin skirt is you put inder it. The only thing that may stop me is that up close you can see that it has little diamond like studs on the first layer of tulle on the dress. If I remember correctly the whole thing isn't made of the tulle. I think it was the top layer or top two layers only.

wavey.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like fluff as well.

redjenn

Rough_Rock
I like the a-line style of it...but - strapless is only good on women with good posture (I am a physiotherapist!). So many women have rounded shoulders....so strenghthen up those rhomboids.

1.gif

J

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results