shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
SOrry Ive been away... Been dealing with A LOT of things going on in my life... So I got in the car accident in january and hit my head on the steering wheel if ya''ll remember.. Well Ive had 2 MRIs now on my brain and I have a lesion on my brain. I am currently being tested for Multiple Sclerosis. Ive been having some other symptoms that could be correlated with it or just from a head tramua in general but they want to be able to rule it out so they can try to get me better :( I had 15 vials of blood drawn last wednesday and passed out because I had to fast and ya''ll know im all of 108 lbs (i keep losing weight!!! ) Well they also had me in physical therapy for my back for about 4 months but i still had this pain in my shoulder blade 24/7 that NEVER went away and it just hurts! So I asked my DR to write a MRI for my back and he wrote it for the thoracic spine.. well they found a slipped disc there but it still was in the wrong part of my back, so my orhtopedic surgeon had me get 2 more MRIs of my lumbar and cervical spine and found out that I have a herniated disc in my L5-S1 area :( So I had 2 options... get epidural shots and hope that it heals the pain OR back surgery :( So we are going to try the epidural shots first which I''d only lose a month if they dont work... because I am so worried about if I have to do the back surgery to make the pain go away I dont have much tme before i start back to school and trying to work which i really cant because it hurts to stand for more than 30 minutes or even sit :( It sucks... I have spent the last 5 months in PAIN! My quality of life has just been :( It''s just alot of strain on mine and FIs relationship... Not in the way of anything bad just he has to do a lot more around the house than he used to because its hard for me to do alot because of my back hurting... But he has been amazing and I am so blessed to have such an amazing FI! I told him I felt bad he had to go through all of this for me but he said he wouldnt have it any other way... he comes to ALL of my appointments even when he is supposed to be studying for the MCAT... Love my FI :) But its also but a damper on planning my wedding.. Ive been trying to get stuff done but its hard when I just dont feel good and spend most ofthe day just laying on the couch with a heating pad on my back :(

We also got our new furbaby I posted about a while ago.. and we had to spend a lot of time getting her to love us but she has come around A LOT is now sleeping next to me as I type this!! She is such a sweetie but still has her moments of dont touch me Im a scaredy cat! Ill have to make a new post for her pictures... she is such a cutie!

okay well I just wanted to update ya''ll because I know some of ya''ll were wondering where I had been! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I have my first epidural today so Im hoping it goes well!! Wish me luck!!! :)

~BB

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
BB!!!! So good to hear from you! I am so sorry you haven''t been well. Sending dust your way that the epidural relieves your pain and you don''t have to have surgery!!

***DUST!!!!***

Hopefully you''ll start to get some more planning done soon, and come back to update us with lots of decadant sparklie wedding-related goodness!!!

1094232nk7m1yvh5r.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear all this, sending lots of healing dust that you feel better soon!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, so sorry you''ve been having to deal with all this. At the very least it must be validating to know that there is a findable REASON for the pain. Hopefully you will be on the mend soon.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB! We''ve missed you! I''m sorry to hear about your accident and pain. I hope you get everything straightened out ASAP!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting.

I remember your engagement story and how sweet it was.

I''m so sorry you have been out through the wringer like this all year.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Yay you''re back!!! We missed you, BB!

So sorry to hear about all the medical problems you''ve been having
7.gif
But it sounds like your FI has been really supportive and I''m sure that helps a lot. Lots of healing ***dust*** for you!

And please post some pics of the furbaby!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo, glad to see you''re posting again, BB! Hope things get better for you soon, and best of luck with your recovery!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I hope you feel better! I know it takes more than feeling better to actually heal, but i hope both things happen very quickly for you! I had an MRI last month, and I can''t say it''s something I''d want to do again, so I hear ya. At least your FI is a big help!

Welcome back!
35.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww... you poor thing!
7.gif

I''m so sorry things have been rough, but I''m glad to see you post.

I hope you feel better soon.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Aw! Feel better soon! I''ve seen a couple of your posts on PW, but I don''t have an account there, I mostly lurk.

Good Luck with everything, can''t wait to hear more wedding details!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Just got back from epidural a few hours ago and Im resting in bed now. I about had a panic attack since Ive never had one before and only thing I heard from my friend was be still because if you move you can get paralized... THANKS.... hahaha so i was really nervous and i kept hearing they hurt... so be still and it hurts was not a good combo for me! But my other DR was awesome and gave me Emblea cream so it numbed my back before I even got there and they put numbing medicine in too so YAY no pain really... kind of discomfort... but not much...

But my hair has been falling out.. a lot...so they put me on some more vitamins so hopefully it stops... they think it might just be all the stress I have been having... I have my nerve conduction study tomorrow and meet with the neurologist so hopefully Ill have some answers to if I have MS or whats wrong with me and what the lesion is on my brain! I am just so darn sick of spending my entire week going to drs visits and being on the phone with insurance companies and crap... gahh so annoying! I have so much wedding stuff to do and not to mention my classes for school which a more work than i expected!

I should have my new dress pics on wed-thursday for ya''ll... its still not perfect as the beading isnt the correct color... but they finally figured out what I wanted... so hopefully the 3rd time is the charm! they are just sending it to me so I can make sure the size and everything is correct and then if it is they just have to change the beading and it will be perfect! :) But I have another surprise but cant spill the beans on that one till like August :)

Ill try to resize my pics of my recent DIYs! I got my invite design, my monogram aisle runner, and a lot more! :)

Thanks again! Hopefully my tests go good tomorrow and keep my FI in your thoughts too he has his MCAT this Thursday the 18th and I am freaken nervous for him and want him to do good so he doesnt have to take it again!!! :) Thanks!
BB
28.gif
28.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hi, BB! You''ve been missed around here!

I hope you heal quickly--sending you tons of healing ***dust***. Feel better soon!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 6:01:12 PM
Author: blondebunny
Thanks everyone! Just got back from epidural a few hours ago and Im resting in bed now. I about had a panic attack since Ive never had one before and only thing I heard from my friend was be still because if you move you can get paralized... THANKS.... hahaha so i was really nervous and i kept hearing they hurt... so be still and it hurts was not a good combo for me! But my other DR was awesome and gave me Emblea cream so it numbed my back before I even got there and they put numbing medicine in too so YAY no pain really... kind of discomfort... but not much...

But my hair has been falling out.. a lot...so they put me on some more vitamins so hopefully it stops... they think it might just be all the stress I have been having... I have my nerve conduction study tomorrow and meet with the neurologist so hopefully Ill have some answers to if I have MS or whats wrong with me and what the lesion is on my brain! I am just so darn sick of spending my entire week going to drs visits and being on the phone with insurance companies and crap... gahh so annoying! I have so much wedding stuff to do and not to mention my classes for school which a more work than i expected!

I should have my new dress pics on wed-thursday for ya''ll... its still not perfect as the beading isnt the correct color... but they finally figured out what I wanted... so hopefully the 3rd time is the charm! they are just sending it to me so I can make sure the size and everything is correct and then if it is they just have to change the beading and it will be perfect! :) But I have another surprise but cant spill the beans on that one till like August :)

Ill try to resize my pics of my recent DIYs! I got my invite design, my monogram aisle runner, and a lot more! :)

Thanks again! Hopefully my tests go good tomorrow and keep my FI in your thoughts too he has his MCAT this Thursday the 18th and I am freaken nervous for him and want him to do good so he doesnt have to take it again!!! :) Thanks!
BB
28.gif
28.gif
Hi BlondeBunny,

I hope you start feeling better soon... I am sorry you are going through this right now. Luckily for you your FI sounds like an amazing guy who will see you through everything... Just keep positive and we will all be sending positive vibes your way.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear from you BB! I''m sorry you''re having such a tough time. You sound like you''re handling it all very well and your FI sounds amazing! Looking forward to hearing stories of improving health (fingers crossed!) and wedding planning.
Best wishes to you and tons of PS dust to your FI for his MCAT.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
dust!!
i''ve been terrified of epidurals for the same reason
7.gif
glad it went well, and that you have such an awesome FI! i hope you don''t have to get the back surgery after all, and that all your tests start having good results and they can get you back to 100%!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Blondebunny so glad to see you back!
35.gif

I''m so sorry to hear about all the horrible things you''ve been going through. It sounds completely awful! You poor thing!

Just wanted to add though, please please pleeeease consider seeing a chiropractor about your back. I work in a chiropractic office and see people every day getting their bulging/herniated/slipped discs healed through chiropractic care rather than surgery. There is a treatment called spinal decompression, or traction, and it''s specifically designed for disc problems. I don''t want to see you have surgery after surgery and be in pain for the rest of your life!
6.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi BB!
35.gif

Prayers for comfort and healing headed your way! Please keep us posted on your progress!

Lori

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great to hear from you BB! Sorry to hear about your back. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results