shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Married! Pro-pics inside!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
TO DIE FOR! That is one of my favorite gowns that I have tried on thus far! And peonies will be in my bouquet as well! Everything is just gorgeous!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked so beautiful.. I am so in love with your dress I can''t even put it in to words.. just.. amazing
1.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 10:31:22 AM
Author: sweetjettagirl04
Recessional...
Your expressions are priceless. The
30.gif
30.gif
is written all over your faces. One of the sweetest pics I''ve seen.

It looks like your wedding was a ton of fun.
Congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage, SJG! You look beautiful in your photos! Your sister did a phenomenal job on the flowers--the bouquets are absolutely amazing. I love the peonies especially!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!! I
30.gif
you guys!!! Before I respond individually, I figured I would post some more flower pics to showcase my sister''s work a little more....

My bouquet on our "cloud" of rose petals for the ceremony. I wanted simple because the scenery was enough, so the only decor we had there were light pink rose petals with dark edges and a circle of white petals we stood on, that''s it. And, anyone who knows me can tell you I''ve been rockin'' zebra print since forever, so I had to fit it in somewhere!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Both Matrons of Honor had this bouquet...

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
And the mothers had small bouquets in lieu of corsages... They both LOVED them!!! (i know I have pics of them the day of, but I''m too lazy to go through all my pictures to find them! You get the idea...)

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Lori - Thank you!

Katamari - Thanks for the compliments! Everyone has mentioned how happy we were (and still are!!) that day, and it definitely shines through! I feel like that dress was made for me!

ilovesparklies - It was love at first sight with that dress for me. You wouldn''t believe how many compliments I got on it because it''s different, yet classic and simple. I just had fun with accessories since the dress was simple!

Dannielle - Thank you! I have been dreaming of wearing it since we bought it last year, and I still can''t get over how much I
30.gif
the dress! (p.s. It''s from david''s bridal... )

StephensBride - Thank you very much for your sweet compliment! The wedding was a blast, too!
2.gif

Kittybean - Thank you!!! I knew the flowers were going to be beautiful, but I was blown away when I saw them, and I usually help her with the weddings she does!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
oh my god, i love these pics, you look so awesome and happy. would really love to see more pics of you, your dress, details etc.
your photog was amazing. and i LOVE LOVE that one of you two sitting there with your head leaning on his shoulder (and we are looking at you from the back) ! ughhhhh love it!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks fabulous! I love the flowers, the table settings are tdf (love the contrast of the apple green with black and white), and of course you and your DH look amazing! You look so happy!

Congrats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your wedding looked amazing! I especially love the bouquets that your sister did. They look profesional!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the recessional pic....you were such a pretty bride! congrats!!!! im wearing flip flops so i totally love the fact that you wore jellies!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 10:28:04 AM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
oh my god, i love these pics, you look so awesome and happy. would really love to see more pics of you, your dress, details etc.
your photog was amazing. and i LOVE LOVE that one of you two sitting there with your head leaning on his shoulder (and we are looking at you from the back) ! ughhhhh love it!
Thank you! That is one of my favorites too!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 10:35:16 AM
Author: idreamofcushions
Everything looks fabulous! I love the flowers, the table settings are tdf (love the contrast of the apple green with black and white), and of course you and your DH look amazing! You look so happy!

Congrats!
Thank you! We wanted to keep the tables simple because of the surroundings, and they worked perfectly!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 12:11:59 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Wow! Your wedding looked amazing! I especially love the bouquets that your sister did. They look profesional!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
My sister works as a legal secretary now because she didn''t make enough as a florist... She prefers to do them on the side, she has a "business", but does the flowers for fun. I''ll be sure to pass on the compliments!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
ILPC - I''ll go through and find some more pics, it might take a day or two - Busy bee at work and now we got a house, so it''s going to be a very busy few weeks! I''ll take some time to go through and get some more shots!

Thanks again! I''m so happy I was able to share mine because I''ve seen so many amazing weddings on here!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 12:52:03 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
LOVE the recessional pic....you were such a pretty bride! congrats!!!! im wearing flip flops so i totally love the fact that you wore jellies!

Thank you! Originally I wanted flip flops, but I was being really picky, so on a whim I picked the jellies up, and they were almost like a glass slipper! I loved them!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
The bout pic freaked me out at first. I didn''t see that it was just the jacket, I was thinking, ''where''s the head?!?!''

LOL...you looked just beautiful, and your sister did a great job on the flowers! Congrats SJG!
36.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Sweetjetta!!

Everything looks just beautiful (especailly you
2.gif
)!!

I''m with everyone else that is in LOVE with your flowers...what a talented sis you have!!

Congrats again on such a beautiful day! I''m so glad you had a great time!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding and pics are amazingly beautiful! Your sister did and INCREDIBLE job with those flowers too!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful pictures!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Your sister did a great job with the flowers, love the BMs in green, adore your dress, and you a beautiful!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics and beautiful weddding!!! Your ring is gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Love
30.gif
the jellies! What an awesome summer wedding idea. You look positively radiant! Congratulations.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
you look beautiful. I love the flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results