shape
carat
color
clarity

Which dress do you like more?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I usually embrace trendy and edgy but #1 just looks ridic to me
40.gif

I do like #2 a lot.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I like both, but its really tough to say for sure without seeing them on you - that can make such a difference. On the models, I actually like #1 slightly better, but I think both are lovely.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2! Number 1 has too much fluffy neckline stuff to it.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Number 2, hands down. It''s minimalist like the first dress, but a bit more elegant.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhmmm... neither? Not crazy about the ruffle on #1, and I don''t care for how the bodice fits on #2.

Sorry.
40.gif
But obviously there is a clear favorite among the non-curmudgeons!
36.gif
40.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
#2 is extremely classy. #1 looks like it would be great on the runway, but may be odd in pictures.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for #2
emteeth.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 4:22:24 PM
Author: tropiqalkiwi
If you really like the ruffle detail of #1 you could always have a mini....(hmmm what''s the best term? Neck-cape?) collared-tie-on-shoulder-coverlet done in that style. That way you could have it on for a few ''fashion-y'' shots before the ceremony if you wanted, and you could wear it around the reception if you got cold etc.

Something like this, but ruffles of organza instead.

Here is a look more along the lines of what I was imagining. Think of all the great artsy photos you could get!

Picture-17.jpg

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
I can''t choose. In my eyes, Amsale does no wrong. (I''m wearing Arrianna)

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
heh. Guess I''m weird. I like 1.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
have you tried on amsale? I was obsessed with all her designs...she could do no wrong in my eyes, until I tried her dresses on. They just are not for my body type...busty, hourglass. I think her designs work best on taller straight or pear shapes. That is just MHO.

I think #1 could be very cool, but I think something like that might be more fun for the rehersal dinner in a short dress, that way you get some of the cool funky artsy pictures, but then can have a more classic a la #2 for the actual wedding.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely #2, it is so elegant and timeless. I actually think dress #1 is very beautiful but it is too trendy for a wedding. I could see a bride cringing over her dress choice in 20 years with that one!

jjjul

Rough_Rock
Omg Love dress #2. It reminds me of the dress Audry Hepburn wore in Sabrina.
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/25/2009 12:49:15 PM
Author: VRBeauty
Uhmmm... neither? Not crazy about the ruffle on #1, and I don''t care for how the bodice fits on #2.

Sorry.
40.gif
But obviously there is a clear favorite among the non-curmudgeons!
36.gif
40.gif
Agree

#2 is better but still dont like how the top looks like thin material and the bottom looks like it
is several layers thick. Would like it more if the top also looked thicker. Love the one-shoulder look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results