shape
carat
color
clarity

Mimzy''s Non-Pro Wedding Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on getting married, you looked so incredibly beautiful (even through all the drama)! Can''t wait to see the pro''s

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, you made a beautiful bride! I love your dress. Sorry you had so much stress but I think overtime (hopefully) all the good parts will be what you remember. Congrats to you and your husband!!!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
thank you girls all so much! things have been super busy and i haven''t been on pricescope really at all! i wish i could respond to everyone individually but we''re leaving for our honeymoon and i still have to pack! hopefully i''ll have some pro pictures to post by the time we get back

but in the meantime...
LAJennifer i ended up going with...nothing. i did a test run of the corset i bought only the day before and it was PAINFUL! but everything ended up just fine :)

rachie yep! we were at the lafayette grande :)

crownjewel thank you! i''m actually only 5''6 (and a half) and i was wearing ballet flats
3.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, you and Mr. Mimzy are simply stunning! Congratulations to both you and Stefan, it looks like it was a wonderful day, can''t wait to see what your photographer does with your wedding shots, I can''t imagine any more amazing then your engagement photos.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
gaah.gif
I missed this thread!!!!!!!

Mimzy, you looked so amazing!!! Everything looked perfect, really, just stunning. Because of these pics--how utterly gorgeous everything looks--I am now seriously considering having a December (Christmas-time) wedding! I love the all the reds and the warms lights...its just spectacular!

Congratulations on your wedding and on being newlyweds!!!
36.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Simply gorgeous. Love the dress, love the reception, LOVE your bouquet. Congrats!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOW is it that I missed this thread? Mimzy dear, you looked radiant. I''m sorry to hear about all "the bad," but it still looked like a beautiful and fun wedding. And now you''re MARRIED!

Congratulations, honey
2.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
hmmmm..... I think I missed this too! Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the pro pics, your photographer is awesome (if I remember correctly!).

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations sweetheart! I was looking forward to seeing your pictures. Sorry about the glitches, but I''m glad you had a great day nonetheless. You married!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
sorry i missed these responses! thanks so much girls, it really was a fun wedding and i know that very few other people noticed the glitches. it''s still going to be a few weeks before we get our pro pictures, but i can''t wait for the teasers, which shouldn''t be too much longer!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OMG Mimzy you look STUNNING!!!!!! I love your entire ensemble. It looks like your wedding was wonderful! SO happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results