shape
carat
color
clarity

Tejani appointment Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I got a catalog from them when I was originally looking for jewelry. They seem to have some very nice pieces. I actually read in a magazine that they''re doing something new that involves actually brining pieces to potential buyers to try on with their dresses in person. It seems like a pretty cool idea since have the problem is having to order some of this stuff online then return what doesn''t work, IF they even take returns!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very cool - should be a fun appointment!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I could go with you if you want help....I''m a terrible enabler though.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Emerald Lover: I can tell you would be....you introduced me to the etsy site right??? I''m afraid we have the same taste too (I ended up with an emerald cut ring and love it...so thats dangerous!) That''d be OK
emteeth.gif
though!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
What time are you going? I have a facial at 4:30 that I have to go to. My skin needs some help right now. Please say its after...

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i should''ve checked ps again!! I went over there at 5:30 yesterday. It''s not in a fantastic location, but it''s a great little store. I highly recommend this for NY brides!! I forgot the name of the person who owns the shop, but she started it because she had a difficult time finding good bridal jewelry for her wedding. She is from India and has all of the jewelry made in India, and the pieces are stunning! dress:

dress4pricescope.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
earrings

earringspricescope.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
I think they will go together really well! You can''t really tell how these earrings look online. They have little crystals around the pearls, in the flower designs, so they have a lot of sparkle!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow... those look like they were designed with your dress in mind. Beautiful!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
lov ''em. I think they will be perfect with your dress, which is gorgeous, BTW.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks :)!!! I''m very excited about my find!!! Meanwhile, finding invitations has been horrible!!

omg Bebe! Is that your ring in your avatar? It''s gorgeous!! I have never seen a round stone with trapezoids on the side. That is such a pretty and unique combo..I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results