shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with wedding dress...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
I know I posted about BM dresses earlier, but now I need help finding my sister the perfect wedding gown! She is in South Carolina, and is getting married in Indiana and is SUPER busy with full time job and grad school- so I''m trying to help as much as I can.

Her inspiration dress is Charlotte''s from Sex and the City in her second wedding. She loves capped sleeves, lace, not poofy so more a-line, simple and romantic, and a little old looking. She likes sweetheart neckline (especially if no capped sleeves) and vetos halters and spaghetti straps. She is about a size 6, so not super skinny but not big by any means.

Any one want to help? I''ve briefly looked at Maggie Sottero, Watters, Casablanca, and Mia Solano- but feel free to look and see if I missed something on those. I''ll include her inspiration picture below. TIA!
1.gif

charlotte23.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
This one is Whitney by Christos. Satin A-line gown with V-neckline and pleated Tulle cap sleeves. Crystal beading accents neckline and empire seam. I
30.gif
this dress!

gelinlik-047.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favourite Cymbeline gowns. Love it! The black sash comes in lighter (ie. ivory) colours too.

FavCymbeline.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
This gown is Racimo by Pronovias.

Racimo.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Nacar, also by Pronovias...

Nacar.JPG

E B

Ideal_Rock

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Does she have a budget in mind? From the designers you mentioned, I''d guess she''s looking in the sub-$2K range, and many of the dresses people have posted are going to run a lot more than that. But if that''s not the case, then I think the ones pictured here are almost all TDF!!

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Thanks CDNY! Those are all very pretty.
Oobiecoo: I sent her that dress earlier and she liked it! Thanks!
Ebree: Thanks, that dress is beautiful!
Octavia: You are right, those dresses are all a little high on the budget. She would preferably would like to stay at our under $1000, but if she falls in love with "the dress" she will prioritize her budget and cut someplace else.

Any other ideas? I sent her a bunch of Augusta Jones dresses that she loves and we will be going to a local retailer of Thanksgiving to try some on, however again they are a little pricey. Any other posts are welcome! Thanks!
1.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Pronovias can be surprisingly affordable. This dress is from their San Patrick collection, the most affordable out of all of them.

ParaguaySanPatrick.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the back.

ParaguaySanPatrick2.JPG

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
That last Pronovias dress is absolutely beautiful. Out of the ones posted, I''d say give that one a try if you can find a local boutique that carries that line!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even though it''s not 100% similar this maggie dress always reminds me of that one that Charlotte is wearing.

Attachments

• maggiegracekelly.jpg
    43 bytes · Views: 637

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry didn''t attach picture!

maggiekelly.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Coralie by Pattis Bridal:

knpatbs082303m.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
And Charlette:

knpatbs08charm.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh I LOVE the pronovias and christos dresses!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Novissima 5768-2132:

knnovif082132m.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Gia by Augusta Jones:

knagjns08giam.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Sophia Tolli Y2813 Juliette: ...this is my fave style of dress too, can you tell?
10.gif

knsotos082813m.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Modern Trousseau Emma:

knmodts08emmam.jpg

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Thanks Sunny, CDN, and Bee! Those are all great and I''m sending her all of them. I knew I could count on you guys!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results