shape
carat
color
clarity

netbride?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
I saw a post in the past few days recommending netbride. I wanted to see if there were any other people that could recommend it or tell me a bit more about their experience? I have found a Monique Lhuillier lace dress that I''m in love with and think I''m probably going to get. But there is also a watters dress that is totally different and I think would be super fun for the reception. I never thought I would want two and I feel really ridiculous. My hope is that netbride might be a good option for getting the watters dress at a low enough price to make it slightly less ridiculous. They gave me a great quote, but I''m still nervous about the idea of ordering online. Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got my dress in from them! It came two weeks early, it''s perfect. Ordering was easy, they price matched another vendor (that was less reputable that I wouldn''t have ordered from but wanted the same pricing as), and they always answered my check up emails promptly, and in a friendly way. They were just fabulous.

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!! This makes me feel better. Now maybe if I can just talk myself out of two I won''t even need to worry about it. ;-)

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I also ordered my dress from netbride and all went well. It took 3 months to get my dress, but that was a month earlier than they quoted me and I still had 9 months before the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results