shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Stuck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coach_x+

Rough_Rock
Okay Her Name is Sharon.

She is pure class, a little trendy w/ a blend of fresh fashion.

She works at a bank and works at the church as the children''s director.

She wants it to be private nothing public.

Its winter time and no real good land marks.

We met in a coffee house. There really isn''t any place where we would be alone.

I''m kinda disappointed/discouraged because I''m always that has a creative idea. Maybe you can help trigger my creative juices.

I know I have to get on a knee.
I thought about writting "will you marry me" on the coffee cup underneath the sleeve.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey...you don''t have to get on your knee. You do it only if it is right for you. No rules. No script. Okay?
If you want to...great. You do what is right for the two of you.

OK...you didn''t mention a time frame. Are you considering a holiday proposal? I assume you are as you mention winter weather. There are no landmarks...but could one be made? You have Christmas lights and the possibilities are endless. Christmas tree decorations-

you can give her one engraved... December 2007 Our Engagement.

She sounds like a really great person. Her work with children and the Church are important parts of her life. You also have a money lady.

Private doesn''t necessarily mean it has to be in your living room. I think it can encompass a whole world of options.

Stage presentation at the church when there is no one else there.

There are printing places that make 1mil $ bills with your image on it. Since she works at the bank money theme somehow. I wonder if your image of you could hold a sign marry me...wife wanted....something.

You can also get custom made US postal stamps with any picture on them. Again holding a sign. Send some mail to her and be there when she looks at it.

What about the wet nose in your avatar? Tied around his/her neck...or fetched...or??? A photo shoot of the dog and you as a gift and the last one in the album asks if she wants to adopt both of you and become a family. (look it is late...I seem to be a tad sappy.)

You can arrange a private table atop a building overlooking something to look at...maybe a light display.

Buy billboard space and incorporate something about that cup of joe to brought the love of your life to you...something sappy. Again it is public, but the time the two of you are there is not public.

Ok this is the last I have right now...go back to the coffee house, at night...you order hers while she is in the car. You have the staff/barista write...MRS. SHARON WILLIAMS. You take it back to her and let the happen stance occur of when she notices the name on the cup. You tie in the coffee...you make it private...and well shoot I just realized while in the car YOU WON"T HAVE TO GET ON ONE KNEE. Drats. Ok, you pick up the joe on the way to see her. Once there she notices and you knee or NOT...and well

Or you could write Toms Bride...Toms Bride to be...
Thats all I have right now. But golly I love this springboarding idea things. §

justageek

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE DKS''s ideas! Incredibly sweet and personal based on the information you gave
36.gif

coach_x+

Rough_Rock
Great Ideas.....I *think* I have the perfect one.

My neighbor down the road has a glass blowing workshop. What if I got her a christmas ornament custom made that said.

"Will you Marry Me?" Then on the other side have "Chad & Sharon 2007" so when she opens the box she doesn''t see the marry me right away.

Man alive I''ve blown her off about the ring so many times I think she is going to be mad soon....yikes. I just got the ring on friday so I''ll post it later today. Man its hard to keep it a secret.

Then afterwords I''ll take her to Dinner.

That way she has an additional memory, my mom bought us a "Our 1st chirstmas ornament" so that could be cool.

Then I could take her to my house and kick my parents out (they''ll play along) then we could do our presents.

I think its coming along

SO......

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Coach, I think your idea is fantastic--I love that you guys will have a sentimental keepsake that is a part of the proposal. That''s very thoughtful!! Please post an update and some pictures afterward, I would love to see the ornament! :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful idea, I LOVE it!!!! So personal and sweet!!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You little stinker...you weren''t stuck at all. There it was right there on the surface for you. Sounds like you can even walk to the glass blower. Bet you drive by all the time.

You have all the makings of a hopeless romantic. Do yourself a favor and let that side of you reveal itself more often! Great idea!
36.gif
§

If something happens and you can''t get it in time...come back and we''ll try to help. Now get moving!!

V.LVIB

Rough_Rock
Take her to a vacation and go a secluded beach and propose to her on the most beautiful spot on the face of planet earth and I''m sure nothing can be more romantic than that!!!

I know exactly where it is. Just ask me!

17.gif

white island of camiguin.jpg

rwvault15

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 1:26:32 AM
Author: V.LVIB
Take her to a vacation and go a secluded beach and propose to her on the most beautiful spot on the face of planet earth and I''m sure nothing can be more romantic than that!!!

17.gif
Threadjack V.LVIB what secluded beach are you talking about? My GF and I are going on a cruise the beginning of January and this is where I''m thinking about doing it.
http://www.eandbcaymans.com/2Attractions%20a%20Rum%20Point.htm

Rum Point Beach in Grand Cayman, it''s the first stop on our cruise.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 1:26:32 AM
Author: V.LVIB

17.gif

Are you trying to sell something?
11.gif

coach_x+

Rough_Rock
The ornament is going to be made tomorrow and finished by Sat!

From my glass blowing guru
"I would probably do the light colors as the background and then put a spial swirl of purple around it . I would then etch the message on the purple swirl, since the etch ing shows up best on a darker color."

This is going to be good.
emwink.gif

sajc

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 3:24:25 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
There are printing places that make 1mil $ bills with your image on it. Since she works at the bank money theme somehow. I wonder if your image of you could hold a sign marry me...wife wanted....something.

Well, you could always go with the bank theme and come into the bank wearing a helmet or balaclava, and hand over a note... saying ''marry me'' :razz:

Sorry... not useful, but I couldnt resist when I read about the notes and a mone/bank theme :)

SAJC

evolve

Rough_Rock
I like the idea of the blowing glass... Here is another idea.

Since you are going to extra length to get a custom glass (idea) blown and created... What about custom coffee glass with your creative color, moment, etc.

But your keepsake ornament is a good idea too. Good luck.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 10:48:49 PM
Author: coach_x+
The ornament is going to be made tomorrow and finished by Sat!

From my glass blowing guru
''I would probably do the light colors as the background and then put a spial swirl of purple around it . I would then etch the message on the purple swirl, since the etch ing shows up best on a darker color.''

This is going to be good.
emwink.gif
See, you didn''t need our help.

So, how did it go??????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results