shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions to ask the DJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I just got an information packet from a DJ who is popular on the local Knot board. Reviews say that he keeps the party moving without being obnoxious or cheesy. He is reasonably priced.

I don''t want to agonize over this too much, but I know nothing about DJs and I don''t have time to spend having meetings with them and such.

Is there anything in particular I should ask before we go ahead and book?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
When we were meeting with DJs, they showed us video clips of themselves in action at people''s weddings. It was a good way to see how they do the introductions, etc. Maybe DJs you speak to could send you a copy if you don''t have time to meet with them in person. I can''t think of specific questions we asked our DJ (or any others that we met with). Any good DJ will be able to play what you want, but it might be a good idea to provide a list of songs you really want played to see if they have them (especially if there are a few more obscure songs you''d like).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results