shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your PS soulmate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Just a fun topic ..

I find that me and LilyKat are constantly on the same page, usually about relationship topics (i.e. in LIW, or BIW). I also feel that HollyS and purrrfectpear (not sure of the spelling, but you guys know who I mean!) say the things that I''m usually too chicken to say
41.gif

Is there a certain poster (or posters) that you find yourself constantly "ditto"-ing?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockdiamond.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too many to list.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any, but I love Havens and Purrrfectpear (not sure of the spelling) posts
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would worry about leaving someone out. There are a few that I definitely click with and totally agree with their posts.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does George Clooney post on PS?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll play.

Musey because I used to ditto her all of the time and it always felt like I was following her around on the forum saying the same thing she was, Thing2of2 because of politics and how we were compadres in ATW (and both Psych majors, and spend way too much on articles of clothing) and Brown.Eyed.Girl because she's my BFF in Colored Stones, and we always bounce stone buying ideas and setting ideas off of each other--plus we have REALLY similar taste.

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
I''m really new (but a longtime lurker), so at the risk of sounding creepy
2.gif
I adore Whitby and always find myself agreeing with her posts

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
99.9% of the time I agree with Monarch.. Miscka and I have a LOT in common.

I''m sure there are many, many others.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:10:15 PM
Author: Bunny007
I''m really new (but a longtime lurker), so at the risk of sounding creepy
2.gif
I adore Whitby and always find myself agreeing with her posts
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Those that come to mind are from the days of political discussion at ATW in the 'blue crew' (
3.gif
): Elledizzy, Thing2, Irish, swimmer, etc. And a lot of the fellow PS moms, too, esp. those who had babies around the same time I did. We're experiencing a lot of similar ups and downs at the same time.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I find myself agreeing with MC a lot of the time. Lilyfoot you too, actually.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:16:26 PM
Author: PinkAsscher678
Yep, sorry about that, PinkAsscher, you are on my list, and Whitby also!
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I don''t really have one.

There isn''t one poster on here that I consistantly agree with. There are several that I agree with pretty regularly, but nobody that I feel like I chase around ditto-ing their posts.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:17:48 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 3/22/2010 2:16:26 PM

Author: PinkAsscher678

Yep, sorry about that, PinkAsscher, you are on my list, and Whitby also!
9.gif

Oh yeah! Ditto to Whitby haha!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinkin'' maybe it''s Dancing Fire.
9.gif

We''re different only because I step into the fray, while he backs up after the first thrust.
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

But I have many other women on PS who I consider to be wonderful close friends, even though we aren''t able to physically see one another. I talk with them literally on a daily basis. They know who they are!
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t this like saying "I love you" first? Nobody wants to do that!
41.gif

I don''t agree with her all the time, actually,(I lean to the right, she leans to the left!) but no secret that I love Deco''s humor. It''s always fun to banter back and forth with her.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just thinking today that I almost always agree with Swingirl''s posts.

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Lilyfoot, you are totally my soulmate. I've given up responding to threads that you've already replied to, for fear you might think I'm your stalker
9.gif

I also admire Haven for her good manners and class, and DecoDelighted for her impressive ability to give it to you straight without crossing the line into rudeness. I don't think I've ever disagreed with their posts.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:50:32 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

But I have many other women on PS who I consider to be wonderful close friends, even though we aren''t able to physically see one another. I talk with them literally on a daily basis. They know who they are!
9.gif
Ditto.

Does that make YOU *my* soulmate, elle???
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif
30.gif
(I knew this, but it's nice to read anyway. DITTO baby!)

But I have many other women on PS who I consider to be wonderful close friends, even though we aren't able to physically see one another. I talk with them literally on a daily basis. They know who they are!
9.gif
5.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

9.gif

30.gif

No no no, I love YOU more!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:12:35 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

9.gif

30.gif

No no no, I love YOU more!
Hahaha! Love fest!
9.gif

It''s nice to feel a little love. Monday is rough!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

9.gif
I am truly shocked!! lol, you guys are always having too much fun in the LIW small talk thread. This was so predictable!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 2:14:41 PM
Author: E B
Those that come to mind are from the days of political discussion at ATW in the ''blue crew'' (
3.gif
): Elledizzy, Thing2, Irish, swimmer, etc. And a lot of the fellow PS moms, too, esp. those who had babies around the same time I did. We''re experiencing a lot of similar ups and downs at the same time.
Awww, Bree! You''re my soulmate too, baby! MWAH!
13.gif

And I LOLed at the "Blue Crew" . . . great name!!!
9.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:05:23 PM
Author: LilyKat
Lilyfoot, you are totally my soulmate. I''ve given up responding to threads that you''ve already replied to, for fear you might think I''m your stalker
9.gif

I also admire Haven for her good manners and class, and DecoDelighted for her impressive ability to give it to you straight without crossing the line into rudeness. I don''t think I''ve ever disagreed with their posts.
Mmm, I know .. I don''t even have to read what you wrote, I can just ditto it, lol!

And I totally agree with the orange-highlighted part.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results