shape
carat
color
clarity

tacori pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
very unique and pretty. Congratulations!
36.gif

aconti

Rough_Rock
Success, we are engaged.

IMG_5516_small.jpg

aconti

Rough_Rock
more

IMG_5522_small.jpg

aconti

Rough_Rock
more

IMG_5524_small.jpg

aconti

Rough_Rock
more

IMG_5527_small.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful on her hand. Congrats!!!

aconti

Rough_Rock
more

IMG_5501_small2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

Congratulations
9.gif
36.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring! I Love the undergallery!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! Congrats on the engagement!!! May you two have a long and happy life together!!!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it looks so gorgeous on her hand! Congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I assume she Loves it?

aconti

Rough_Rock
Everything except the size. It looks like I was over by about 0.75. I trust my jeweler and would rather not have my fiance go without the ring for the month+ it would take Tacori to turn around on a resizing, but at the same time, I want to maintain Tacori''s guarantee. Maybe I could get the jeweler to match Tacori''s guarantee? What do you guys think?

Also, my fiance keeps saying she wants chips in her wedding band. I have been trying to tell her that any bling you put next to this thing is going to take away from the undergallery. Your thoughts?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2010 10:54:55 AM
Author: aconti
Everything except the size. It looks like I was over by about 0.75. I trust my jeweler and would rather not have my fiance go without the ring for the month+ it would take Tacori to turn around on a resizing, but at the same time, I want to maintain Tacori''s guarantee. Maybe I could get the jeweler to match Tacori''s guarantee? What do you guys think?

Also, my fiance keeps saying she wants chips in her wedding band. I have been trying to tell her that any bling you put next to this thing is going to take away from the undergallery. Your thoughts?
I say let your fiance show you what she is talking about and then let HER decide what she wants.
I think as long as it is low set and dainty it will not take away from the ering. Sometimes having
a plain metal band next to an ering sort of distracts from the ering too. It all depends on the setting
so she needs to go try on several to see what she likes and how the different combos feel to her.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!!!

I think a very dainty micro pave band would look great with that, so have her try on some different styles of bands that you both like and see what looks best!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That ring is stunning!!!! Congratulations to you both!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The ring is absolutely exquisite! Looks fab on her hand. Congratulations!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! Many congrats
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That ring is gorgeous! COngrats!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very very very very very georgeous ring!!!!!!

00020466.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 12:25:48 PM
Author: Blackpaw
that is a beautiful ring
30.gif
she''s going to love it - its very...modern romantic
36.gif
This! Yes! Gorgeous!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! congrats!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The ring looks great on.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that Tacori looks great on your fiancee''s finger! She must be in love with it (you did such a great job!) Congrats to the both of you!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and what a Gorgeous Ring!!!

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
It looks perfect on her hand!
36.gif

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. The ring looks spectacular!! Thanks for coming back with photos.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 10:54:55 AM
Author: aconti

Is your jeweler an authorized Tacori ventor? If not, can you ask Tacori if authorized vendors can resize the ring without voiding the warranty? If they do, then maybe you could make the drive to the nearest one and get it resized during the day and make a weekend getaway out of the deal. Or, another thought is for you to have sizing beads or bar installed to the inside of her ring, since you never know if her ring size will fluctuate over the nears. I''ve heard that some women had their rings resized up because they had children and then resized back down a few years later. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results