shape
carat
color
clarity

My daughter is in labor, new grandbaby late tonight?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you and the family! What a sweet little princess!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Grampa!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! woo hoo!!!

hope the flight was not too long for you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I can't wait to see this baby!!! sooo exciting; babies are such blessing! :appl: :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Grandpa! Welcome to the world, beautiful sweet baby girl! :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink|1368877848|3449488 said:
It took a little longer than anticipated when the doctor told them in the next hour or two, but my newest grand daughter was born last night. We got the email about 11:30 our time which was 10:30 their time. All it said was "Baby girl Lin has arrived. Mother and baby doing well. Will send pictures later."

So it was fairly quick and went well. I am so excited and Resa is just beside herself and wishing that there had been a plane we could have taken last night.

I do not know her name yet, but I love her already!

Wink
Congrats Grandpa!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new granddaughter, Wink! :appl: :appl: :appl:

(Oh, and that just brought to mind....maybe you can go to Vegas after all??? :naughty: )

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, how wonderful. Congrats, Wink!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Grandpa! Such a happy occasion!!! :))

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, a new baby!! Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family Wink!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Wink!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for pics! CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats grandpa wink!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just got back to town, mom and baby came home yesterday afternoon and her name is Eleanor Louise Lin. Louise was my mother's name so I am very honored that they remembered her in such a wonderful way.

I will post some pictures once Cissy says it is okay, she was sleeping when I asked this morning and I did not want to wake her before I left as she has not gotten much of it these past few days, nor has Phil, who is a hero of a father. He has been a rock for her ever since they started dating and supported her desire to become a voice over actress and now she is quite successful at it, which could not have happened without his loving support.

His parents arrived last evening too, and we all had a wonderful time together. Ele Lou has a great head of rich black hair, which I am told will probably thin out in the next week or two and then grow back. It is so soft! She fell asleep in Grandma Lin's arms and Grandma Lin would not let any one else hold her for hours for "fear" that it would wake her up. I told her she was not playing nice and that I was going to tell Phil if she did not share.

Cissy is doing well and quite exhausted. She moved into a new house only two weeks ago and was recording a session that ended only two hours before she went to the hospital. After she finished the director told her that her scene would be the last thing she recorded before giving birth. Her big recording scheduled for Saturday was graciously reschedule for a couple of weeks out since the studio had changed the original session from Monday to Thursday and then to Sat. She kept telling them that it was getting iffy even though she was not due for another week or so.

Turns out she, and the director for her barely completed session were both correct. I am not supposed to mention names, but I will say that many of you have heard my daughter in national ads and in some pretty hot video games. In one game she played three major characters and 8 minor characters. (Lots more proud papa stuff deleted, this is about Ele Lou.)

If only LA was located in Boise, I could have Ele Lou here instead of in LA. I do have my other wonderful grand kids here in Boise though, so I am angling to see them this weekend.

LOL, I managed to hold Ele Lou for about three hours in the last couple of days and sang her to sleep last night when it was "finally my turn" after dinner was over and she did not want to go back to sleep, and in all that time I never had to change a diaper. Now that my friends, is the POWER of grand pa!

Wink

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Welcome baby Lin! Congratulations! :appl:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful! Congratulations! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting! :appl: Very happy for you and your family wink, congrats to all!!!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Grand babies are the best thing ever (even if they don't sparkle) :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting and a big congratulations! :appl:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news. And what a beautiful name!!!! Big congrats you sound like the proudest grandpa in the world! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results