shape
carat
color
clarity

Handeling a problematic fiance, you ladies on my side?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
Remember, I am not possibly putting her work environment at risk as I am not actually pressuring HER to do anything that she doesn''t want, I am just trying to get her to understand my feelings and allowing her to make the decision herself.

As I see it, she HAS made her decision! The fact that you don''t like what her decision was is forcing this to remain an open issue. You are in her country. Respect her desires to adhere to appropriate cultural practices. She has already agreed to conform to the practices of your country when you move.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is her own person. You have made your feelings known, and she feels this is what she needs to do. You can either understand it and let it go or make this into a cause, which is not the way to start a marriage, in mho. She is not attempting to hurt you, but is handling things the way she needs to. Either you can get this and let it go, or risk a huge crack in your relationship that may undermine in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results