shape
carat
color
clarity

Closed on our house today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Fisher, I just realized I never answered your question - we only painted the guest bed and our bedroom. Both were "antique white" before. Our bedroom is now "Tattered Sail" (Olympic) which is a light beige and pretty much photographs white. The guest room is also something Sail..Vanilla Sail maybe? It''s a super super light yellow, but photographed a little darker in that pic. We''re pretty much white-wall folks - I love love color, but never have the guts to do it to the walls :)

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I hear you on that, girl. I was SO nervous when I painted the bathroom BRIGHT blue. But I knew if it wasn''t pretty, I could always repaint it. I think with time, you get more gutsy. The first room I painted was really mild, then I went bolder. And bolder.

:)

Love the kitchen. Very nice.

Cass

Rough_Rock
Yay! Congratulations. Your house is so cute. I am so jealous of your granite counter tops!

I remember my closing day so well. It was lots of fun moving into this place. But just wait till the real fun begins
9.gif
Our house is only 8 years old. We''ve lived here for a year and a half and have already HAD to replace the furnace, the a/c, and the sump pump (twice)!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Aughhh! That''s crazy, Cass! Let''s hope we have really good luck. No repairs, please - I can''t believe how much money we''ve spent just since we moved in, just to do small cosmetic things. I never realized how different home owning is! When I rented, if I saw something that needed repair I''d either call the landlord or I''d just shrug and move on since it wasn''t my responsibility nor my permanent home. Now, everything sticks out to me and I have a "we should fix..." list a mile or two long!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Elmorton! Your house is beautiful, and has so much character! I love it!

Cass

Rough_Rock
I hope you have a lot better luck that we did! A LOT! I have to say, we have a long to do list too. It was long when we first moved in and every time something gets taken off the list its like we find one or two more things to put on it. But I have to say, I do like being able to paint as much as I want! Or landscape how I want. I do love owning a house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results